Family Brunch (sex)

Anastasia
I have been picked up because of the rain. I am carrying my umbrella and I am able to get to the car and out if it without getting wet. I am met by their maid and she leads me into the family room and there the Greys are and more people I don't know. I am soon introduced to the Henderson family and GEH's newest CFO Delilah and Elliott has his arm around her and he has a boy in his arms. Christian takes my hand and squeezes it. I squeeze it back.

Christian
I am so glad she came today, we head in to eat brunch and Elliott looks like a family man. Gretchen us scowling and mom is getting angry about her behavior. Mom told her years ago that we were never interested in her and yet she can't get it through her head. I guess seeing is believing. The conversation was great and Charlie asks all kinds of questions. I like this feeling if one great big family. I know Anastasia misses her parents dearly. I kiss her lips and hug her. We are done with our meal and I offer her a ride home, she accepts it and we leave and she lets her people know that she's being driven home.

Anastasia
I invite Christian inside my home and he walks inside and I show him my home and he says it looks better than it used to. I guess a lot of people looked at it over the years. I showed him some of the changes I made.  We have a glass of wine and look at the view from the family room at the back if the house. He pulls me into his arms and holds me close. The sound of the soft music is all we hear. He starts kissing me and I kiss him back. We have been seeing each other for weeks but not like this.

Christian
I can't help myself I have felt like this since the first day I met her. I keep kissing her and I feel her move to my lap and I can't help myself and I move her to straddle me and I can feel how wet she is. I really need to stop now. I stand up and put her on her feet. I still kiss her and tell her that I want to see her again and I really want her and I kiss her again and I hesitate because she really wants me to stay. I tell her I want more than a one night stand. It took me time to ask her out.

Anastasia
I really want him and I don't think he wants me like I want him. When he moved me into a straddle I was very glad and felt his erection and we kisses a lot longer until he stands up with me and places my feet in the ground and tells me he doesn't want this to be a one night stand. He wants to see me tomorrow night. He starts kissing me again before I can reply. I kiss him again, he slides his hands down my back and pushes me towards his erection. I moan and he kisses my neck and goes to my throat and he moves one hand to my breasts and massages them and kisses me on my lips and then slides his tongue inside my mouth. His hand moves under my shirt and up and he unhooks my bra. His hand pulls it through my sleeves. Suddenly I feel his skin against mine. We both are shirtless. He lifts me up and carries me to my bedroom.

Christian
I just can't stop kissing her and I push her into my erection and rub against her and we start kissing passionately. I start kissing her neck and throat and further down, I move one hand up to cup her breasts and start kissing her mouth again as I slip my hand under her top and unhook her bra and remove it and I remove mine as well. We are skin against skin now and I pick her up and head to her bedroom. I check for condoms in my pockets and I have two. Come prepared my dad said. I ask her about birth control and STDs and she has a clean bill of health and is on the shot and recently had it. I smile and show her the condoms and she shows me the drawer that has a brand new box in it. I slide our shoes off and our clothes. I am going to take my time with her. I lay her on the ed and very slowly kiss my way down her body. Her moans get me harder and harder and I finally have my head between her legs and I start rubbing her clit and lick everywhere and I lick inside her and she soon comes. I grab the condom and I put one on and I position myself where I can slide inside her and I suck her nipples and twist them and finally kiss her mouth as I enter her we start moving together and we enjoy each other as we move gently together and I feel her tighten around me and comes I want to get a few more from her before I come and I do.

Anastasia
I knew he would be good at this and I am so glad he is good. We finally collapse after he comes after I have been brought to orgasm five times. I didn't expect oral sex and it is great, I want to do that again, well him to do that again. He was very good to my breasts and finally he felt amazing inside me and went very slowly and made me come four times before he came. Most people tell me that guys just get theirs and don't care about women's needs. He definitely made sure he gave me a lot.