Blonde Bombshell

Christian
Monks might not be able to resist the blonde that has entered my life, but I damn well know that I am in love with a blue eyed, brown eyed mini mouse. Jason told me he thought he had seen me drool when I saw Miss Steele for the first time. This woman has all my employees turn and look at her she is Delilah Henderson and she is applying for the CFO position and Roz has recommended her for the position. I bet Gwen would like to know about this. Roz meets us at the elevator and we head into the conference room to interview her. She's dressed nicely and with not cleavage showing, but you know that she is well endowed there and she is definitely built nicely under all those clothes. Finally we get through the interview and escort her back to the elevator and wait for Tim Curry and his interview. Both have excellent qualifications, but Miss Henderson will be a distraction. I am reminded that I can't hire on looks alone and I think about both of their qualifications and references. We chose miss Henderson and HR is called and they offer her the job. We didn't have any qualified employees in house.

Roz
Gwen will be mad but she is more qualified and she shouldn't be judged on her appearance and the fact that guys drool as she walks past. Christian is picking up Miss Steele for their first date tonight. He is nervous about it. So I asked most of the questions and we looked into her qualifications and references as well. I had HR verify all her references and qualifications as well.

Elliott
I bump into a very beautiful blonde coming out of GEH. I think I am in love and I introduce myself to her and she says I should apologize for bumping into her first. So I apologize and she accepts and waves good bye as she gets into a cab. I try getting her name and number but to no avail. The cab drives off and I tell my CPO to find out who she is fast. I head into GEH to eat lunch with my brother. Soon I have her name courtesy Jason and Roz. Christian tells me not to chase his new employee. I smile and thank him for hiring the love of my life.

Christian
Omg gag me now please I need to get what bull he has fed me out of my system. We head to lunch and I can't believe who is waiting for a table at my restaurant the Mile High Club. Elliott invites her to join us. Of course she agrees to be polite, she tell the hostess to bring her guests here when they arrive.

Mia
Mom, dad and I arrive at the mile high club at just the right time. We see Christian, Elliott and some blonde sitting at my brothers table. We decide to join them and apparently three people in front of us are also joining them. The six of us are headed over to the table. I am seated by Christian and the younger gentleman is seated by the blonde and the older couple are seated next to mom and dad. It is a good thing Christian set aside five tables for four so we would have room to enjoy ourselves and not be bothered by other guests. Security are sitting at the extra tables. They just put the tables together as needed. Everyone is introduced to each other. Delilah and Evan are the children of Aries and Charles Henderson. Apparently Delilah has been hired as the new CFO of GEH. Elliott is really turning on the charm. Even my parents can't believe how much he is pouring it on.

Delilah
I don't know if he is being genuine or one of those guys who are just trying to get into my pants. He is definitely my type. Mom and dad can't help but smile, they like him. Apparently they know him well. Evan does as well, that's what happens when you have worked in New York and your company shuts down and you need to find a new job. The GEH job suddenly became available and Roz Bailey heard that I was available. I moved back here lock stock and barrel. My fiancé jumped ship after I lost my job and I decided it was fate and here we all are together for lunch. I accept his invitation to dinner. Christian tells him not to screw it up. We had a great lunch and everyone got along beautifully. I need to get home to Charlie my toddler. The sitter has to get home and get her children off the bus. Mom texted me she will watch Charlie for me while I go to dinner with Elliott. Christian picks up the bill for all of us. Elliott drives me home and I tell him I have a son. He actually comes inside and meets him. Charlie frowns at him, but then changes his tune and calls him Lelliot like he heard Christian call him. Apparently they both know my son and I didn't realize it. I guess they met Christian and Elliott and had Charlie with them. Charlie invites him to dinner with us.

Elliott
I would join you for dinner but I am taking your mother out on a date. He smiles and says I told you that you would like my mommy. I think my face turns red at this revelation. This is my exit stage door number one. I give Delilah my cell number and she gives me hers and I ask what a good time to pick her up at. Six pm and I plan a quiet evening for us and then head out the door.

Delilah
I am dressed and ready to go out with Elliott, my mom and dad are excited for me. Plus I guess Evan took Mia to see his new office and they are going out later on. Elliott has been a perfect gentleman and we have had a lovely dinner and we danced as well. The place was perfect and he kissed me goodnight and asked me out again.