"You Are Filled With DETERMINATION"

(An idea from AnOmoriFanatic )

(Mettaton EX)

Second Person POV

Dr. Alphys had been watching this human that had fallen into the underground quite closely, you decided to watch as well.

You and Alphys watched in quite a bit of horror as they killed everything in their path. You were terrified when you saw them kill monster after monster.

Alphys still wanted to be part of their little adventure, so she wanted to send off Mettaton to be the bad guy so that she could be their false savior.

You were terrified at this idea, Alphys really wanted to put Mettaton, your BOYFRIEND, against a human that walks along a path of blood and dust, ALL TO BE INCLUDED??

Mettaton thought the idea sounded fun, getting the infamous killer human onto one of his shows would make his ratings sky rocket!

Mettaton assured you he'd be okay. And just for some extra assurance, he flipped the switch on his back to revert to his box form.

Mettaton couldn't give you kisses anymore, so he just lightly bonked the screen on his body onto your head.

You watched as the human went through Mettaton's Game Show, Alphys help them through the questions as she did you.

This time however, Mettaton was happy to attack the human when they got a question wrong.

Mettaton then asked that same question that got Alphys to blurt out when you had to play in the show.

Mettaton was very annoyed with Alphys, as while he had the conflicting feelings of wanting the human dead and wanting them on his show, he DID want at least a LITTLE real drama, bloodshed.

Mettaton left, and the human engaged a fight with Alphys, killing her just like all the others.

The human started a fight with you too.

You decided to play dead after a couple hits, your soul floated in front of your chest, so you fell over and layed face down on the lab's floor.

Your blood started to pool a little as the human stared at you. Despite not being dead, we were really hurt, so the human received a very small amount of EXP. Your injury gave the human EXP the equivalent of a small enemy, like the amount a Froggit would give.

Your face was on the floor, so you couldn't see the human's deadpan. They were undoubtedly disappointed by how little EXP you gave, but moved on anyway.

You continued laying on the floor as the human rummaged around the lab. You didn't know what they were doing, but you knew they'd kill you if you moved even an inch.

Once they left you got up and winced in pain after your first step. You clutched your shirt where the wound was, it was quite large and had you dizzy over the fact a lot of your blood was now in a small pool on the floor.

You slowly walked your way over to a little cabinet Alphys had in her bathroom and took some bandage out of it and grabbed a rag out of a nearby closet.

You took off your shirt and any under garments you had on underneath, washing the wound with soap and water before patting it dry and wrapping it in the bandages.

Tears had built up in your eyes, so you wiped them away.

Your shirt was ripped and covered in blood, so since Alphys was dead you grabbed one of her "Mew Mew: Kissy Cutie" shirts as well as one of her lab coats. Why the lab coat? You really didn't want to be seen walking around in a Mew Mew shirt...

You wanted to run as fast as you could to where ever Mettaton and the human were, which you had a few ideas of where, but you were still injured, and it hurt to even just walk.

Nonetheless, you grabbed a kitchen knife and started making your way to every place you'd met Mettaton while on YOUR little journey a while ago.

A bit later, with Mettaton

Mettaton was currently waiting for the human on his stage.

Mettaton had flipped the switch on his back already, wanting to look fabulous for this show he was about to put on for everyone in his audience.

The human finally walked into the room, knife in hand.

"AH, YOU'RE FINALLY HERE DARLING!"

Mettaton put his hands on his hips.

"YOU KNOW, ALL THIS WAS JUST SOME ACT ALPHYS WANTED ME TO PUT ON SO THAT I'D LOOK LIKE THAT BAD GUY. SO THAT, AT THE VERY LAST MOMENT OF THIS NEXT FIGHT SHE'D "DEACTIVATE" ME, MAKING HERSELF LOOK LIKE THE HERO. HONESTLY,
(Y/N) WAS THE ONLY ONE AGAINST THE IDEA. DO YOU KNOW HOW HIGH MY RATINGS WILL GO AFTER I DESTROY YOU IN FRONT OF MY LIVE AUDIENCE?"

*You tell Mettaton that (Y/N) and Dr. Alphys are dead.

"..."

"What..?"

Mettaton's confident smile disappeared, and his arms dropped to his sides.

He looked at the human in terrified disbelief.

*You repeat yourself.

"(Y/N)... No, No, you're lying to me. Y- You're just saying that to get to me so I'll let my guard down!" Mettaton said, pointing towards the human, tears starting to fall down his face.

*You show Mettaton your knife.

The human lifted their knife, it was covered in dust and blood. Monsters don't bleed.

Mettaton slowly lowered his hand, completely speechless.

He looked towards the floor.

His crying soon became somewhat audible as he put his hands to his face to muffle it and try to wipe his tears away.

Mettaton was suddenly very angry. It was one thing for someone to hurt you, but to kill you? He was going to get his revenge.

Before Mettaton could even start a fight, the human lunged at him and made a few slices to his torso.

Mettaton's arms fell off.

The human attacked again.

Mettaton's legs fell off.

The human attacked again.

Mettaton's head fell off.

The human walked away, not taking even a second glance back.

Meanwhile, you'd just arrived to the last place you'd thought Mettaton would be. And you found Mettaton alright.

Different parts of Mettaton were scattered about his stage. Stray bolts were everywhere.

You got down on your knees and slowly picked up Mettaton's disembodied head. Tears poured out of your eyes as you held it close.

You knew the human wouldn't stop until everyone was dead. There was no hope for the lives of those in the underground.

("..." - Mettaton)