Date Night

(Mettaton EX)

Second Person POV

Mettaton was going to take you out on a nice little date tonight.

This "little" date, was actually to a 5-star restaurant Mettaton BEGGED you to let him take you to.

Whenever you tell Mettaton he doesn't have to be all extra for you, getting you expensive things and taking you to fancy places, he'll always respond with "ONLY THE BEST FOR YOU DARLING!" While cupping your face in his hands.

You were getting ready, putting on a dress/tuxedo. Mettaton was in a different room getting dressed and things.

Once you were all dressed, you started spiffing yourself up a bit. You then heard Mettaton knock a little melody onto your bedroom door.

"OH DARLING~ ARE YOU READY YET?"

You turned away from the mirror and went and opened the door. You chuckled a bit before saying: "Yeah."

Mettaton gasped dramatically when he saw you in your outfit for the date. He picked you up and spun you around a little before embracing you in a hug.

"MY DARLING, YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!" He said, giving you a little kiss.

Mettaton let go of you and put his hands on his hips. "I suppose you're ready to go now darling?~"

You fixed up your clothes a bit. "Haha, yeah."

Mettaton took your hand and led you out the door. You two were going to walk to the restaurant so you could chat a bit, even though you knew you'd be with each other at the restaurant all night.

You two were at first walking in silence, until a sneaky smile slowly formed on Mettaton's face.

Mettaton cleared his throat, and you looked over at him. "Did you fall from heaven? Cause you're an Angel." Mettaton said, with the smuggest face know to man and monster.

You tried to hold it in at first, but you burst out laughing.

Mettaton scoffed, putting his hand on his chest before crossing his arms. "I WILL NOT TAKE THIS DISRESPECT."  Mettaton said in the most dramatic way possible.

Mettaton picked you up by the back of your dress/tux and carried you all the way to the restaurant, making sure to be as dramatic as possible.

You were still wheezing over Mettaton's cheesy pick up line.

You'd stopped laughing once the both of you entered the restaurant, and Mettaton put you down as well.

The waitress jumped when she saw the both of you. "M- METTATON.  T H E  METTATON." She blurted out in surprise.

"Yes darling, that's correct. Now may we please be show to our table?" Mettaton said, rather unamused.

The waitress didn't utter another word as she hastily led you and Mettaton to you table, setting down your menus and quickly walking away.

Skipping to after the date, cuz nothing happened lmao

Once you and Mettaton got home, he just took his tuxedo and dress pants off and just dropped them onto the dining room table. He doesn't need to wear clothes, he IS a robot, but he says that doesn't mean it should stop him from looking fabulous.

Mettaton fell onto the couch, laying down. You were always surprised when he did that yet never broke the couch.

You layed down on top of Mettaton, wrapping your arms around his waist. Mettaton wrapped one arm around your back and used his other arm to put his hand on your head.

Mettaton buried his face in your (H/C) hair.

You chuckled drowsily. "You know you don't have to take me on fancy dates dear, just cuddling like this is enough for me."

Mettaton lightly patted the back of your head and said:

"Anything for you darling."

(Short cuz I'm lazy)

("STAY FABULOUS DARLINGS!" - Mettaton)