The wedding

A few months had passed sense Gustav and Angie got engaged and the wedding was tomorrow, but first they have to go through today.

Eleanor woke up and rolled over to see Tom staring at her, "what are yo-" Eleanor got interrupted by Athena running into there bedroom and jumping on there bed, "El!!" Athena shouted while jumping onto her, "good morning Athena" Eleanor said while being half asleep.

"Tommy!" Athena shouted while shoving him off the bed, "AHH" Tom screamed as he hit the ground in pain but Tom got up and pretended it didn't hurt him, soon enough Angie came in a brought Athena down stairs.

Eleanor made her way to the bathroom and got dressed.

Eleanor saw that Tom had just threw on whatever he saw so she rolled her eyes in disappointment , "what you don't like it" Tom said while pulling her in by her waist

Eleanor kissed him and then led him down the stairs, as soon as she got downstairs she realised that she was the one meant to be cooking today.

Eleanor goes to the kitchen and cooks breakfast while everybody is talking at the table, "auntie can I get some apple juice" Athena says while tugging on Eleanors jeans, Eleanor turns around and hands Athena some apple juice, "thank you auntie" Athena says while hugging her.

Eleanor finishes cooking and lays it out on the table, "finally hopefully your cooking isn't as bad as Toms" Gustav says while cutting his sausages up, Tom pretends to be shocked and Athena runs over to Gustav and shouts "Bad dad" Alyssas jaw drops in a funny way, "Bad dad!?" Gustav says while pretending to be offended.

Eleanor remembers that Angie still hasn't picked a dress!? Eleanor runs over to Angie and whispers in her and then Alyssas ear, they both get up and go to a wedding dress shop.

A hour later

After a hour of looking at dresses Angie finally finds the one.

Angie comes out of dressing room with the perfect dress on, Angie loves it and Eleanor and Alyssa really like it too, "thats the one!" Alyssa shouts at Angie, Angie buys the dress and they got home

Eleanor opens the door and they walk in to the boys having a dance party? "What the hell" Angie says while looking at Alyssa and Eleanor, they just decide to join in because yes.

All the shopping took up the whole day and they ended up going to bed early for the exciting day that was coming up tomorrow.

The next day

Eleanor wakes up and runs to Angie's room to wake her up, "go away my wedding doesn't start until another 4 hours" Angie whines, Eleanor shoves her out of her bed and they get ready in the bathroom.

Eleanor and Angie go downstairs and sit down and eat breakfast "morning" Georg says while throwing a piece of bacon at Eleanor, Eleanor throws the piece of bacon back and says "good morning" Georg laughs and they all make there way to the wedding venue to get ready and wait for all the guests.

At the wedding venue

Eleanor goes into the changing room and tells Angie the wedding starts in ten minutes, "okay ill be there soon" Angie says while putting more mascara on.

Eleanor stands on the bridesmaid side and waits for Angie, soon enough music starts playing on the piano and she makes her way down, Gustav looks at her mesmerised just thinking about how beautiful she is, Angie stands in front of Gustav and the link hands.

"Gustav Schäfer do you take Angie Rosewood as your wife for the rest of your life", "I do" Gustav says while smiling at her, "And Angie Rosewood do you take Gustav Schäfer as your husband for the rest of your life, "I do" she says while almost crying.

"I announce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" Angie and Gustav kiss and Angie pulls away and shouts "I'm married!!" but then.. gunshot.

Everybody starts screaming as Angie falls to the ground from being shot, "Angie!!" Eleanor screams while running up to her, Gustav starts crying and screaming help and call 911 but it was too late.. she was gone.

End of chapter

I hate myself for this but who the hell shot Angie I hope you guys liked this chapter!!