No More!

Craig P.O.V.

Damn all our weapons are worthless. He has a freaking gun with him. How can we beat that?

I did fund a sludge hammer, which is pretty useful as Clyde's machete, Marsh's axe and McCormick's dagger. (Pretty weak, McCormick...)
"Soooo... Fags... I guess, you guys found out who killed.... our, I mean your stupid and worthless friends... huh?"

He smirked and held his weapon tightly, raising it and pointing it at us.

"Why?"

We all looked at Clyde who was wearing a gloomy face.
"Hmm?" Cartman reacted as he looked at Clyde, confused as we are.
"Why would you kill our friends!!? You fatass!!"

He yelled angrily, holding his machete tight, preparing to use it.

But what Cartman answered, was really cold-hearted.
"Because killing is really fun! And the targets, the ones I killed, were more fun if you ask me!"

We all were horrified, even me.
Fun? Killing is... fun for him?

Then out of nowhere, Marsh held his weapon and tackled Cartman. But he dodged it. How the f-?!

He's skilled, surprisingly.

Marsh then, swung his weapon to Cartman's pregnant belly. He hissed.
"Damn it! I'll KILL YOU!!!"

He said angrily. Then I tackled him from behind, with my Sludge hammer, and hit him behid the legs.

He fell down, and couldn't get up anymore.
"Now you'll get a taste of your own medicine."

I told him. I gripped his shirt up tight, but he only smirked.
"Tucker... you're oly doing this...because you care too much about.... your stupid best friend."

He pointed out, I glared at him, tightening my grip on him even more.

Then McCormick went near me, and punched Cartman in the face.
"The hell Keeny!"

He shouted as his cheek stung.
"YOU... FATASS OF HELL!! YOU KILLED OUR FRIENDS! AND NOW IT'S LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!! I'M GONNA S-"

Clyde held him from behind, so he wouldn't freak out. Because he might be the one the cops will blame if they were here.
"I'm gonna call the cops, Tucker. I'm making sure that he'll get executed for killing our friends and other people."

He told me, glaring at the fatass.

.

.

.

.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

.

.

.

.

The cops arrived, an hour after Marsh called. What slowpokes.

"So where's the killer, of how you say?"

One of the cops asked us. We dragged Cartman, and handed him to the police.

The police checked the clues that they also found and.....
it matched

Thank goodness!
"Thanks so much. We've been looking for this killer.."

The cops informed. Looking? We did all the freaking work here, couple of jerks.

Cartman struggled as he got taken away by the police and kept swearing.

The police left with him.

Finally, he's been taken... but even if he's executed... that won't bring back the lives of our friends...

.

.

.

.

.

**AT COURT**

We went to the court,  and saw the judge. He was an old coot, though. Then we saw the fatass, sitting and pissed off. Good for him.

.

.

.

.

The trial began.

The judge asked a lot of questions, but Cartman answered them. But..... his answers were complete nonsense. Like this...

Judge: Eric Cartman, is it true that you killed those people?

Fatass: Yeah so what? I like grilled cheese.

Judge: Why did you kill all those people?

Fatass: Because... it was fun playing with Mr. Kitty.

See what I mean? Nonsense. And it was pretty obvious that he dodged every single question the judged had asked.
"GUILTY!"

The judge told him.