He is The Murderer

Stan P.O.V.

My phone vibrated on my pocket. I tool it out and saw that I have received a message from Gregory. How did he know my number? From what I know, I never gave him my number.

But I opened the message anyway.

The text read:
Stan cartman is the killer!!!!

What? No way...
"Stan? What's wrong?"

Kenny asked me, curiously looking at my phone.
"I think I know who the killer is, Kenny..."

I told him. His eyes widened and called for the others.

Craig and Clyde went over to us. We were the ones left.

Our friends are done, and gone.

First was Butters

And then Token....

Then Kyle, then Christophe, and then Tweek....

I admit, I really miss them... so much... especially Kyle and Butters.... they served as part of our group and became our bst friends...
"Well? Who's the killer, Marsh? I wanna avenge our friends!"

Craig demanded, furiously.

Clyde patted his back which calmed him down. As you can see. the way he calls me by my last name.. we are not technically "friends"... we never did get along... just now.
"It's Cartman."

I confessed.
"Wait! How do you know that?! Were you there when he did some killing spree?!"

Clyde yelled out angrily.
"Look, guys... Gregory sent me a text. It would seem that Cartman led him to a spot, so he could kill him without getting caught by anyone."

I declared, showing them the text I received.

They were all shocked, and angry.

He killed our friends... He's gonna pay.
"I knew it..."

We looked over to Kenny who muttered.
"I knew it was him...."

He muttered again.

We were confused.
"H-How?"

Clyde asked, going a step near Kenny.
"Because remember last time? Cartman was all bloody and said that he saw the murderer kill someone, right? No one could recover that fast, only a heartless person could recover that quickly..."

He stated. Yeah, He was right.
"Remember when we saw the killer? He was all black and killed Jimmy. We ran, remember? And Clyde and Tweek were freaking out, and Tweek ran away because of so much fear and trauma..."

He continued.
"Yeah, and.... I can still remember it... nng..."

Clyde said covering his eyes. He remembered that scene... No one needs to remember this.. nobody!

Craig wrapped his arm around Clyde, comforting his friend.
"What's the plan, Marsh? We can't just tackle him like that. He has weapon."

Craig informed. He's right we can't just tackle him. That fatass will stay strong. With his huge stomach and ass, he can reflect our punches, like a shield.
"I know something we can do..."

Kenny made us huddle up.

"What?! Are you sure we can do that!?"

Craig questioned, with a frustrated look. I kinda agree with Craig, on this one though.

Why you ask? Because Kenny said that we should grab our own weapon, and kill Cartman ourselves...

I know that he has to pay, but killing him ourselves? Damn, Kenny, too much.

"Guys... We have no dang choice! You know that!"

Kenny pointed out. He does have a point.. but—
"We should just knock h-him out....."

Clyde suggested. That came out of nowhere.

He snapped out of his confusion...
"I... agree with Clyde."

I told them.

Kenny P.O.V.

"I... agree with Clyde."

Stan told us. That's not like him at all... I mean, he always agrees with me, everytime!
"Me too, McCormick. Your idea is too absurd.l, if you ask me."

Craig told me. Pretty lame for you, Tucker...

Like I care about what you say. If you only hadn't be the reason of "the-stop-of-my-perverted-mind".
"That's three versus one, Kenny..."

Stan declared. I have no choice. Stupid agreements.. I hate you so freaking much.
"FINE!!!!"

I said angrily, and crossing my arms.

We all agreed with Clyde's idea... Clyde's stupid idea.... Clyde's crybaby idea... that stupid weird "for-the-love-of-everything-holy-please-agree-with-me" idea.

I hate Craig and Clyde... sooooo much.

So we grabbed items that we can find around. We also looked around, to make sure Cartman wasn't around.

Believe me or not, but Tucker found a freaking SLUDGE HAMMER!!

Where the hell did he get a sludge hammer?! Damn he's good.

I found a dagger. Clyde found a machete, and Stan found a bloody axe. Gross.

We searched for the mudering fatass, who will probably aim at us... since we're the last ones here.

It was really dark out too, a perfect time for killing people.

We watched each others back, and hunted that good for nothing murderer.
"So. You know."

We heard a voice, heading towards our direction.

I know that voice anywhere.
"Cartman."

Stan stated.

Cartman grinned widely, and evily. Such a heartless person.

He was ready...