Unexpected Death

Craig P.O.V.
Okay... Tweek and Clyde.. they are losing it. We need to think of something quick! Hey might do something stupid. But.... why Token? Why him?
We need to find that damn killer.
Tweek's eyes looks so dead. He's too depressed, I can tell. Is this what Marsh was avoiding earlier? This zone he was telling me?
Now I know.
Kenny came to us and suddenly shook Tweek. And emotionlessly, Tweek stayed the same.
"Tweek! Tweek! We need your help!"
I heard him say.
He didn't even twitch, and that's not normal for him.
"Why would you need him for?"
I glared as I asked him.
"Stan said it was important, okay? That's all he said."
Kenny said as he gazed his eyes to Tweek. He was getting on my nerves, curses, you orange pervert.
"Fine."
I pinned Tweek down, which seemed to have worked.
"Arrgh! C-Craig? W-what are you doing?"
Tweek snapped out if depression and was wondering. I pinned him down. His legs are in between mine. I was on top.
Weird.
He started freaking out, so I got off him, expressionless.
"Marsh needs you to do something."
I told him.
"W-what? Me?"
He asked, confused.
I nodded and sat diwn for a while.
Tweek stood up and went over to Stan.
He came up to me and nooded. So it's done.
We all stood up from our places and continued searching.
.
.
.
After a while, we eventually found someone. It was Kevin, Kevin Stoley, the Star Wars addict.
He had his arm around his stomach.
He clung onto Kyle and fainted.
"Kevin?! Are you okay dude?!"
Kyle assured.
.
.
He put some bandages aroung Kevin's stomach and he woke up. Coincidences...
"Guys!! I escaped from him!"
He yelled out, which startled us.
"F-from who?"
Tweek asked him, uncomfortably adjusting his shirt.
"The Killer! He had a mask over his face too!"
He kept yelling. We all were surprised. So we decided that we shouldn't seperate whatsoever.
Tweek helped Kevin up and guided him as we went to search for more clues.
Kenny kept mumbling, I don't know what he said, probably perverted things again.
"Hey trembling freak!"
I heard the fatass tease Tweek.
"Nng!"
He whimpered.
"Tch, weakling, I'm going that way."
Cartman said as he pointed the opposite direction of where we were heading.
Marsh tried to stop him but, he already left.
"I'll follow him.."
Kyle said going to that stupid fatass' direction. We just stared as he followed.
"Be careful, dude!"
I heard Kenny yell out as Kyle disappeared from our sight.
.
.
.
.
.
***few hours later***
.
.
.
.
.
Wow, he was really taking a long time. Too long.
"Should we check?"
Kevin asked. Marsh nodded and we all checked to see the two strays. We went to the direction they headed. And what we found was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kyle dead on the floor
"Oh god!!!!"
Tweek screamed as he saw Kyle's dead body just lying in a pool of blood. His neck was broken, 'cause his head was facing the wrong direction his body was facing.
"Kyle.. no! No! No no no!"
I heard Stan go towards Kyle's dead body. He mourned.
"Gahh! W-where's E-eric?"
Tweek asked. Yeah, where is that stupid fatass? He was supposed to be with him. Kenny ran towards Kyle as well. I saw tears stream down their eyes. Another one of our friends, got killed.
We went out of the horrid sight and eventually saw the fatass hugging his knees.
"E-eric?"
Tweek stated as he saw the fatass. He looked terrified like he saw what happened. Tweek let Kevin down and let him sit for a while. He went towards Cartman, he seemed hurt too.
"Y-you ok-"
"NO I AM NOT OKAY YOU LITTLE FREAK!!!!"
Cartman cut Tweek off screaming.
Tweek stumbled down and looked at Cartman, terrified. But he went over Cartman and examined his wounds. He had cuts on his face and some bruises on his arm.
Tweek asked Stan for bandages, and put it over the cuts.
"Why the hell are you being so nice to me?"
Cartman asked as Tweek finished treating his wounds.
"B-because you are m-my... friend..."
Tweek stated, slowly standing up and going to Kevin.
"What? No karma or anything?!"
He boastly said.
"Why, you want one?"
I said to him, furiously.
He shook his head and stood up.
"Dude, what happened in there?!"
Stan gripped his collar, bringing him up from his feet.
"Well, Kahl followed me, but when he did, I saw someone behind him. He killed Kahl and hurt me but I was able to escape...traumatized..."
Cartman said as he held Stan's arm, which was pushing him upwards. Stan releases him roughly.
"I can never trust you..."
He told the fatass and walked away from him. After we checked every part of the school and found nothing, we went out of the school. Hopefully we'll find something.

Kevin P.O.V.
Tweek was really kind, no one volunteered to help me, but he did.
What I can't also believe is Butters, Token and Kyle is.. dead. Why them? Did they do something bad to.... to deserve that? It doesn't make any sense...
"K-Kevin?"
Tweek's voice entered my thoughts and evntually, I snapped out of it.
"W-what?"
I stammered looking at him, while my arm was around his neck. He's an inch taller than me, so I didn't have a hard time.
"Y-you okay? Is shsomething b-bothering you?"
I shook my head and smiled a little, to let him know I was alright. He looked away and stopped. Everyone was sitting down resting. And were we.
Tweek sat me down near a tree, and let me rest.
"Hey, uh, Tweek.."
Clyde came near him, asking.
"Hmm?"
Tweek murmured.
"If you'd like... I can carry Kevin from this point on..."
He said, wow, someone went from being an asshole to a good samaritan.
"Oh... uh... okay then.."
Tweek answered, as Clyde sat near me.
"How many are we?"
Kenny asked as he sat next to Tweek. We all looked at Craig and Stan, they did told me they were the leaders... which they are..
"That's Tweek, Kenny, Clyde, Kevin, Cartman, Me and Craig.
7 of us.."
Stan assured as he counted us.
.
.
"Hey, we should all take a nap for a while."
Craig stated.
We all nodded and found a good spot to nap on.
As we lay down, I noticed Tweek was laying down, in a crouching form and his hands over his ears.
Did he remember something...tragic? I hope not.
"Yo, Tweek.."
Kenny tapped on Tweek repeatedly, and he woke up.
"Nng! What?"
He twitched and looked at Kenny.
"You okay, having trouble or anything?" Kenny asked him, looking worried. Now that's odd.
He shook his head and they both went to sleep.
I closed my eyes and went to sleep as well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is this a safe place to do this?