𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙

En başından başla

As she walks into the garage, Ophelia dumps the paper cup into the trash bin up against the stone wall before heading into the area where she had left her precious vehicle with Tucker.

"Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage?"

"It's probably gonna run you around like twelve-hundred in parts and labour."

At the two voices in the distance, Ophelia rolls her eyes and huffs a sigh in annoyance. Despite only knowing him for around a week or so, the girl likes to think that she'd be able to pick out this exact voice in amongst thousands.

"Are you kidding? This thing doesn't even have a catalytic converter! And yes, I know what a catalytic converter is."

"Do you know what a 'limited slip differential' is?"

Ophelia clears her throat as she walks into the room, her eyebrows raising at Stiles who stands before Tucker who is working on a blue Jeep, presumedly the boy's own car. "It reduces the individual wheel spin and helps improve the traction. That sound about right?"

Stiles spins around and his eyes widen in surprise at seeing the blonde in the same building as him. Though his heart unconsciously begins to increase in pace with Scott's story of how she had broken into his house in the middle of the night lingering in the back of his mind. "Ophelia? What the hell are you doing here?"

She sweetly smiles at him and waves. "I'm here to pick up my car."

Stiles' lips form an O shape in realisation. "Wait... You're the one who wrecked Jackson's car..."

"Yep."

"So, then he trashed yours back... Makes sense, good revenge plan- sorry, I'll just shut up," he mumbles to himself.

Ophelia raises her eyebrows at the mechanic. "Well?"

Tucker scoffs at her attitude before pointing to Stiles. "You're paying fifteen-hundred. And you? It's gonna be around seven."

Stiles huffs a sigh in annoyance and the irritation radiating off the hybrid almost matches his own. "Just finish. I'll be back here. Seething with impotent rage," he calls back as he walks into the waiting room. "Oh, nice. Real sanitary," Stiles yells, not aware that neither person is listening. "Quality establishment you're running here!"

When the door closes behind the male teenager and Tucker rolls his eyes as he looks over to the blonde waiting with her arms crossed, Ophelia gives him a condescending smile. "Yeah, I'm not that much of a pushover," she adds calmly. Walking forward, she grabs onto his bicep and stares deeply into his eyes. "I'm not paying shit for this, and neither is Stiles. You'll charge us nothing, and if anyone asks about your books, you'll say you owed me a favour. Sound good?"

Once the man slowly nods, he reaches over to the toolbox beside him and picks up a set of keys for the Porsche belonging to the emotionless teenage girl. "No worries. See you later."

Ophelia quietly scoffs as she snatches the keys off him and walks over to her car parked in the corner of the room. "I'll never be seeing you again unless Jackson gives me another reason to wreck his bloody car," she mutters underneath her breath.

Little did she know, Jackson would be giving her many more reasons to wreck his car.

Unlocking the vehicle, she hums in approval when the roller door to the garage begins to open for her to drive out. Just as she opens the door, she glances behind her when hearing Stiles' attempt to call out from the waiting room. "Hey. Hey!" Her eyebrows furrow hearing his rapidly beating heart, yet it takes a loud thud for her to finally turn around. Ophelia groans in annoyance upon seeing Tucker's motionless body lying on the concrete floor, although he is still very much alive as shallow breaths leave his lips. "Oph-" Stiles yells out once more. However, he is cut off as he groans in pain and another heavy crash follows.