Chapter 22: Study with Thomas

Magsimula sa umpisa

I am only wearing my bra and panties right now and I'm f*cking panting.

I lay down to relax my back as he continued to kiss me.

"Continue?" Thomas asked and looked at me as i breath hardly.

"Yes..." I said and Thomas removed my bra's slowly. He touch my boobs and poked my nipples.

"Mmmm" I tried to stop my moan but i can't....i just can't...Thomas kissed my chest and lick each part as he ot through my neck.

Thomas removed his shirt and unbuckle his pants and removed it. So, i am staring to Thomas only wearing a boxer.

He grab something on his pants and i saw a foil thingy and i knew it was a condom.

He removed his boxer and inserted the condom on him. Thomas looked at me and removed my underwear slowly.

"Are you sure?"He asked and looked at me.

"Ofcourse..this is your prize" I replied and smiled.

"Ahh!"I shouted as Thomas came inside me. I feel it as he ripped my inside. Thomas repeated it again and again. Until i get used to it.

I kept moaning as he repeats the rythm again and again until i climax.

Thomas found his release and lay down on my chest.

"Thank you" He said and breath harshly.

Thomas and i lay down on the same bed, covered by the cloth.

--ring--
I opened my eyes and Thomas turned it off.

"Good morning" Thomas greeted and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning" I replied and blink twice.

"I have to leave" Thomas said and suit his self. Once he was one he gaved me a peck and leaved.

*sigh*"Bye-bye virgignity" I murmured and took a bath. I did my daily routine and fixed my bag and reviewers.

Once i was all done i grab my keys and go to school.

--Parking Lot--

Thomas waited for me as i got down.

"Hey~" I greeted and Thomas helped me by my books.

"I brought the reviewers" I said and he smirked.

"I don't need it...I really learned a lot last night" Thomas said and we walked together.

We got inside oir classroom and still Christian isn't around and i guess Jay is on his pther class. So, Thomas sat beside me.

"Good morning everyone. I hope you've studied hard...Becaise this short test is small but terrible" Our prof said and handed us our paper.

We sat one seat apart from each other to avpid cheating and our prof waited to 7.

--7:00am--

Open your test papers and you may start now.

-Wow..This is so damn easy...Piece of cake..

I smirked as i answer my paper quickly. Once i was done i reviewed my answer and i'm perfectly sure of it.

I stared to Thomas and he was still on number 15 and it was 30/30 so he's isn't even half...I stared at the clock and it was 7:45am....

-I just fimished my test within 40 mins!! °_° Wow..

I flip my paper to avpid to be cheated and so, that the prof will now im done.

*Thomas

-This is so hard!!Damn...Why did i forgot?!

I rub my forehead and i notice that Anika was staring at me. When i looked at her, i was right. She really is staring at me.

Anika was staring at me and her eyes were glowing wirh hope that i can answer.

When i looked back on my paper i remembered everything she taught me. So, i aswered it immediatly.

"Times up...Pass your papers finish or unfinished" Our prof said and Anika and I handed our paper immeadiatly.

"Dismissed" The prof said and we got out. Anika clamp my hands and i clamo her's too.

"Nervous, eh?" Anika asked and stared at me.

"Umm..A bit..Maybe i wont pass"I replied and Anika holds my hand tightly.

"Dont loss hope"She replied and we got inside to our next class.

---------------------------------
Follow, Vote and Comment :D