Chapter Two.

It was very late, everyone in the office had went back to their home but engfa was so invested in the case that she didn't had any idea about the time.
She suddenly realised that the whole office was dark and silent and decided to go back.
She exited the building and saw that the cafe was still open and she also saw that Charlotte was in it.
She couldn't help but go inside.
"Sorry, but we are close " Charlotte said without even looking up.
"But the sign says that it is still open" engfa said pointing at the sign on the door.
Charlotte looked up and saw engfa and stopped what she was doing.
"Oh, I forgot" Charlotte said and rushed towards the door to change the sign but tripped and was about to fall when she was suddenly caught by some strong pair of arms. She opened her eyes and saw engfa had held her and now their faces was very close to eachother.
Charlotte turned red as a tomato and stood up.
The room was filled with awkward silence.
"OK, I'll go then" engfa says again pointing at the door.
Charlotte just nodded.
Engfa came outside blushing hard and went straight to her car to cool down.
She was still smiling about how Charlotte looked so cute in her arms when suddenly she heard a scream.
It was Charlotte. Engfa rushed towards the cafe and saw that Charlotte was being held against the wall by a big grumpy man.
Charlotte closed her eyes in terror when she heard the man scream.
She opened her eyes and saw engfa had pinned him on the ground. Engfa choked him so hard that the man almost died but thankfully Nudee came just in time to stop that and so did the police.
Soon the police took the man away.
Charlotte was trembling and fell on the floor crying so hard that it was hard for her to breathe.
Engfa saw that and hugged Charlotte tightly.
"Shhh, everything is alright. You're safe now. I am here." Engfa kept saying these words and finally Charlotte calmed down.
Nudee was telling the police about the whole situation and they took the man away.
"Let's get her home" Nudee says.
"No, I have already caused you enough trouble. I am sorry. I can go home on my  own" Charlotte said feeling guilty.
"You don't have anything to feel sorry about. We will take you home and if you want then I can take you to my home" Engfa said.
Nudee just froze and side eyed Engfa because that was the first time she had ever invited someone to her house.
"No, I'm fine. You can take me to my home." Charlotte said.
They closed down the cafe and went to drop Charlotte at her house.
Engfa was driving, Charlotte was in the passenger seat and Nudee was on the backseat.
"So, how did it happen?" Nudee asked.
"He came right after she left and asked me for money but I said, I didn't have any. He kept demanding money and I kept denying then he became aggressive and pinned me to the wall to kill me but thankfully she came" Charlotte  said smiling weakly at Engfa.
They dropped Charlotte in her house.
It was a small and cozy house near the woods.

"Thank you both of you. Have a good night. Bye bye" Charlotte said and went inside her house.
Engfa waited for Charlotte to go inside and only left after Charlotte opened the lights.
Nudee was smiling widely at Engfa.
"What?" Engfa asked.
"Someone's got a little crush on this new girl" Nudee teased Engfa.
"But if you tell anyone then I'll kill you" engfa threatened her best friend.
"But how did you come there. Weren't you suppose to have left" engfa asked.
"Well my car didn't move a inch no matter what I tried so I believed my car was broken and waited for you so you could drop me but then I saw you entering the cafe and then thought you went to eat in there but you came shortly after smiling stupidly and going inside your car. And I also heard the scream and saw you also running inside so, I thought something must be wrong and called the police in advance" Nudee explained to her best friend.
Soon Engfa dropped Nudee on her house and went to her own.
She went to the kitchen, made and then ate her dinner and went straight to her bed without bothering to shower.
But she couldn't sleep that night.
She kept thinking about Charlotte and eventually she fell asleep.

She woke up in the morning in a room filled with sunrays.
She took a bath and then went straight to her work as she was very late today.
She decided to get her coffee on the way and went to her work.
When she entered the building, everyone was smiling at her.
Some junior girls put a sad pouty face when she passed and she knew something was off and went straight to Nudee's office but it was empty.
Engfa asked the receptionist where Nudee was and she smiled said that she went to the Cafe with all their friend.
Engfa was confused as why their entire group came there and then thought Nudee must've done something.
The receptionist laughed and asked,"Is it true?"
"What?" Engfa said annoyed.
"What Nudee said in the announcement speakers".
Engfa froze for some time and went to the security camera controlling room.
Everyone smiled and left her alone.
Turns out that Nudee told everyone in the office to stay away from the new girl in the cafe as engfa had a crush on her.
And told that anyone who approaches her will be punished on the announcement speakers all around the office and everyone had heard it.
Now the whole office knows about her little crush.
Not only that she also called their entire group and now they were at the cafe.
In horror Engfa left the building and went straight to the cafe.