And see what destiny did with Rhea.., the most handsome, heartthrob and dashing boy of the college, rejected her.. She felt as if someone hit her ego with a huge hammar

Gathering up herself.., she began to speek..

Rhea: ra-ranbir.., what are you doing? Why? I-I.., I'm Rhea.. Rhea mehra.., you-you can't do this to me.., no.., and that too for whom?That nasty prachi? Ok.. Ok.. If you don't wanna do it.. Then fine.., cool.., don't do.., but.., why are you breaking up with me?

Ranbir: that's because of your deeds Ms. Rhea Mehra.., although I'm a playboy.., but you and the entire college very well knows that i never do any such things.., I can't even think of doing such heinous crime, let alone implementing on it.., sorry Rhea.., but I'm not gonna do any such thing.., nor I want you to be my girlfriend anymore..

He was about to go but she stopped him.

Rhea: no.., no.. Ranbir.., you-you can't do this to me.., just.. Just listen to me once

Ranbir: no! No means no Rhea

Ranbir: no! No means no Rhea.. I'm done with you.., bye..

He left from there while she cries. Her eyes becomes red in anger and her hate for prachi increased ten folds..

Rhea, thinks: just wait prachi.., tumne mujhe rulaya hai na.., now see what I'll do with you.., kisi ko muh dikhane layak nahi rahogi..,

She wipes her tears..

Rhea called someone and tells the plan

Rhea called someone and tells the plan. Hanging the call.., she smirks

********************************
Hotel..,

Disha - Purab side..,

Disha: what do you mean to say? And aryan.. You.. You are really adopted?

Aryan: yes.. Actually when I was 5 years.., at that time dad found me and he adopted me.., I don't remember anything before that.., and dad told me all this a few months ago, as he felt I'm enough mature to know the truth.. But..