Ψ ᴍᴀʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇs Ψ

Start from the beginning

⇒Boys never like to go to the market for domestic things even if they are forced.

⇒Men will do just about anything for a woman that knows how to influence him with warmth.

⇒Men don't like comparison. They hate if any female will compare them to other male.

⇒Guys have the Ability to Slow the Aging Process. Men tend to age better than women: They lose collagen density more slowly than women, which means their skin resists wrinkles and sagging as they get older.

⇒When a boy fall in love he can do anything in the presence of his real love.

⇒Men like to barbecue. Men will cook if danger is involved.

⇒For most of life, men and women have the same vitamin D requirements. But older women need to up their intake of vitamin D. That’s because it promotes better calcium absorption.

⇒In order to succeed, males take greater risks in life.

⇒Mostly boys find the girl whose behaviour is similar to their mother.

⇒Men changes their minds up to 3 times as often as women do. Also men are likely to make impulsive decisions than women are.

⇒Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men aged 15 - 34 years.

⇒Curiosity may motivate the traditional canine bottom-sniff greeting. Scent matching can allow a dog to place another dog at the site of the marking. Your dog may be trying to match smells along their route with the dogs they meet.

⇒Cheating men tend to have lower IQ numbers.

⇒Putting toilet paper on the roll is not common sense, it’s a super power. Apparently only women have this magical power.

⇒Males have much aggression than girls, especially in teenagers.

⇒While Men have physically larger brains than women, size does not directly correlate with intelligence.

⇒Men tell around 6 lies daily. This is two times more than women.

⇒Men don’t want to be told what to do, but he wants to be told what you like and don’t like in a kind and respectful way.

⇒Boys have a huge respect for their siblings. They tend to show that they don't care about them or fight with them, but when someone hurts their siblings then they can't control and will protect them at any cost.

⇒Most of Boys hate to see the doctor; they always try to ignore that.

⇒Men literally have bigger hearts than women. A female heart is about 2/3 the size of a man’s, and beats fewer times per minute.

⇒Men have lower resting heart rates than women. But women have lower peak heart rates. Men’s heart rates typically rise faster during exercise and slow quicker afterward.

⇒50% of men claim they would feel comfortable if their girlfriend had a lesbian lover.

⇒Inactive men are 60% more likely to suffer from depression, which is why regular physical activity is so important for everyone, especially men.

⇒A man like women who are more feminine not dominating.

⇒While females are commonly believed to be the most emotional gender, researchers have found that infant boys tend to be more emotionally reactive and communicative than infant girls, but they decide to hide this feeling against the world.