But a hand comes out from inside as the doors open again and I see Kyle and Elliot inside.

"Coming in, ladies?" Kyle eyes Margot.

"Well, thank you." Margot links arms with me as she sends a wink to Kyle.

I gently remove Margot's arms as she immediately stands by Kyle, in front of me and Elliot.

I feel Elliot move towards me before leaning down near my ear as I lean towards him. "You want to grab drinks later?"

"I'm already going with Margot today. I mean, Kyle can also be your drinking buddy for the night." I nod towards Kyle before Elliot sighs and leans back against the elevator wall with his hand in his trousers.

"He's a lightweight. Too much to handle." he shakes his head.

I hold back my laughter. Before I lean towards him and whisper, "Same with Margot."

"Then let them drink together and we can drink together." Elliot finally leans back over to me.

"Can't bail on a girl's night." I whisper back until the elevator doors open to my floor.

"But you can bail on me, Ms. Clarke?" Elliot says as I step off the elevator.

"Have a good day, Mr. Archer," I smile. "And to you too, Kyle."

"Have a beautiful day, Ms. Clarke." Kyle grins, closing the doors.

"See you tomorrow, Adrianna. Have a nice night." Elliot softly says as the doors close.

"Five more fucking hours of sitting in these stupid office chairs!" Margot yells angrily.

This time I don't bother correcting her as I feel the same.

* * *

We get to a bar that Margot usually goes as she knows the best bars of this city. Since she's been to almost every single one.

We get our drinks as we talk out our 'woman' life.

"Have you and Kyle done anything yet?" I ask as she finally confirms she IS dating Kyle.

"Maybe..." she sips her drink before winking. "When's the last time you ever had been touched with such intimacy?" Margot asks as she grabs a fry.

"A while actually." I say with such sorrow as brush my hair back.

"Don't you have a boyfriend? Was his name Jeremy?" Margot crosses her arms on the table as she rests them.

"We've been distant." I smile with a little bit of sadness. "No excitement. Nothing passionate. And there's no...romantic feelings left between the two of us, it feels like." I sip my wine.

"Then why haven't you guys broken up yet?"

"I'm trying. But, I guess, he doesn't have time to even talk. So I can't really break up with him over text. It feels wrong. But lately I've missing the feeling of being touched, though." I try to not let some of my shyness come out.

Margot suddenly leans over. "You want me to help you with that?"

"With what? My sexual desires?" I laugh. I don't usually laugh but I guess I'm getting tipsy.

"I have a friend where I get some special things from and I can get you some."

"What are these 'special things'?" I ask, resting my head on my hand.

Margot tells me to lean close, and I do. "Dildos and the good old vibrators."

I sit back and I look back at Margot who winks, again. "Jesus, Margot." I laugh, running my hand through my hair.

𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙊𝙎𝙎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें