Gu Sheng is an alpha, during the susceptible period, he can take a week off, and after that, he only needs to make up the school hours online.

As his partner, Zhou Shiyi can also get the same treatment.

When Zhou Shiyi went to the old professor to approve his leave, the old professor heard that he was here for this matter, and generously granted Zhou Shiyi a week's leave.

The two went back to meet Gu Sheng's parents when they were in their junior year.

Nian Meilan always knew that Gu Sheng had a date with someone, and she often asked if the two got along well.

She hinted many times overtly and secretly, asking Gu Sheng to take him back.

She has been worried about Gu Sheng's physical condition, but Gu Sheng has been outside and rarely comes back, so she only dared to call to ask.

She didn't expect Gu Sheng to say that she wanted to bring her back. She originally thought that the other party might be an omega, but she didn't expect Gu Sheng to bring back a beta.

Nian Meilan was a little shocked and couldn't recover, especially when she saw that beta, which looked so familiar.

Finally remembered that this was a classmate Gu Sheng said she had a particularly good relationship with.

It was only later that Nian Meilan realized that this classmate was Gu Sheng's date, and they had been talking for three years.

Thinking about it carefully, Nian Meilan finally made a connection between seeing them getting along with each other many years ago.

How can there be a classmate who can have such a good relationship, stick together every day, go to school together, don't go home during the holidays, go to the classmate's house, and go there for half a vacation, and come back like a ghost.

Nian Meilan was still under attack, and Gu's father was also taken aback.

On the contrary, Gu Yuan accepted it well: "I'm back, and I haven't brought your partner in for a while."

After dinner, Gu Sheng was called into the study by Nian Meilan and Gu's father while Gu Jinyan looked at the strong man.

After an unknown amount of time, Nian Meilan came out of the study with red eyes.

Father Gu frowned, not knowing what he was thinking.

Nian Meilan came out of the study, took Zhou Shiyi's hand, and said, "My good boy, I hope you can take good care of our Shengsheng family. If you encounter any difficulties, you must tell us."

"Auntie, don't worry, I will definitely take good care of Gu Sheng." Zhou Shiyi solemnly made a promise.

Nian Meilan has always been a little bit out of her mind, she would shed tears when she saw Gu Sheng.

Gu Jinyan was stunned and gave Gu Sheng a thumbs up secretly. She wanted to ask how Gu Sheng persuaded the two of them.

Don't look at Father Gu's silence now, but Father Gu's silence and letting Nian Meilan come forward also represents an attitude.

Zhou Shiyi turned his head and saw that Gu Sheng's eyes were also red, but his mood was generally stable.

Zhou Shiyi held his hand in a corner where no one else could see, and gave him strength.

Gu Sheng turned his head back and squeezed back hard.

When resting at night, Zhou Shiyi and Gu Sheng slept in Gu Sheng's room.

Gu Sheng nestled in Zhou Shiyi's arms, feeling a little regretful.

"You said, shouldn't I have said those things to them?"