Chapter 14

If it's in bold it's a POV, text message, t/d/y , edited script, or just something rlly important like this loll
PLEASE READ THE EDITED PART OF LAST CHAPTER!! THIS WILL MAKE MORE SENSE ONCE READ!!

'WHAT THE FUCK?!' Taylor screamed.
Everyone was frozen from the sudden words from Taylors mouth, and from what they were looking at.
'Oops, sorry for my language.' Taylor turned flustered but turned back to the picture.
'Okay, why is the photo so well edited? Or is it real Taylor?' Logan asked.
'Uh.. it's real.' Taylor became once flustered again.
They all looked at the photo that was already having over a hundred likes, and a bunch of comments onto the schools instagram account.
'Derek's always surrounded by girls. No fair!' One comment said.
'This is crazy! When did this happen Taylor?!' Ashlyn yelled.
'It happened today. I was crying because I felt bad for saying no to Tyler. Derek pulled me in and I guess he kissed me on the forehead? It's insane that they took pictures so fast.' Taylor said, scratching the back of her head.
Aiden unfroze and inhaled much air, 'DO YOU SEE WHAT THIS MEANS? EVERYONE WILL KNOW SOMETHINGS UP!'
'Fuck Aiden! Shut the fuck up, it hurts like hell.' Ashlyn covered her ears.
'Yea. Stop yelling.' Logan said, curled up in a ball.
Taylor stood up from the bed. 'WAIT THATS TRUE! WHAT ARE PEOPLE GOING TO THINK OF ME AT SCHOOL NEXT WEEK?!'
'STOP YELLING!' Ashlyn yelled back, and went into the corner of her bed, smashing the pillows into her ears.
'Sorry ash!' Taylor apologized then sat back down.
'We should make a plan! A plan to get back at him on Sunday at his party!' Aiden said, lowering his voice to calm Ash down.
'What exactly would we do?' Ashlyn questioned.
'I mean, you guys could just stop talking to him and he doesn't get the money' Aiden said, shrugging his shoulders then sitting down into his seat.
'But I want to go to the party! It might be fun, then after we can just drop him on Monday.' Taylor said.
'I do kinda want to see what my first party would look like. Hmm— Lets go to the party then cut all ties with him after, but leaving the party setting him straight. Sound good?' Ashlyn said to Taylor, and everyone else agreed that they would go.
'I want to tell Tyler. I feel like he should know, or maybe he could go to the party?' Taylor said.
That was selfish of me. Why would I want my sick brother to go to a drunk party?
'Nevermind! Don't mind my stupid thoughts.' Taylor said, turning her body.
'Hey Taylor, could you give all the details that happened when the photo was taken?' Logan asked.
Taylor started talking about the situation with what caused the photo and everyone was feeling mixed emotions.
'So, Tyler is coming back on Sunday, but you need to check him out so he can go home, but you technically said no by saying yes to Derek?' Aiden asked, confusing himself and the others.
'Eh— Yea basically.' Taylor replied.
'Then why don't you just text Tyler saying that you will check him out so he can head home, then go to the party?' Ashlyn recommended.
'Tyler is stubborn. I've already texted him like a bajillion times, but he won't answer because he won't let it go.' Taylor said concerning.
'Just text him again, he'll feel bad at some point.' Logan said.
'I guess I'll give it a try.' Taylor shrugged her shoulders and texted him a short message.
'Now we wai—- Oh, he already texted back, guess I was wrong!' Taylor said.

"Sorry. You'll check me out on Sunday?" Tyler asked.
Taylor replied giving all the details.
'Okay! It's settled! We are going to get ready on Sunday, pick up Tyler, drop him off at home, go to Derek's party, then drop him on Monday!' Ashlyn said, going over the complicated plan.
They all talked in agreement and they continued their stay at Ashlyn's house for the remaining Friday night.

—————————————————————————

Sunday - Hospital - 5:21pm

Ashlyn, Aiden, Logan, and Ben all rushed into the hospital. They ran to the receptionist and then was given the introductions to follow into the elevator to Tyler's room.
'Whew!— We're here!' Ashlyn yelled out, tiredly while slamming the door open.
'Excuse me, we're still in between something. Could you wait outside? Or must I call security?' The doctor said, giving a stern look.
Taylor mouthed from across the room, 'Why are you here so early?'
Ashlyn mouthed back, 'Sorry..' She then covered her mouth in a oopsy, and they all slowly backed out of the room and gently close the door shut.
'And you say that I do stupid stuff.' Aiden reminded Ashlyn. They all leaned onto the wall next to the hospital door.
'We don't talk about it.' Ash said, turning her head.
'Yea sure. —— Hey Ash?' Aiden said, then called her name.
'Hmm?' Ashlyn replied, turning her head to him.
Even though there was no effort in the reply, Aiden felt his face become warm and he became frozen.
'Remember—' Aiden stuttered and Logan interrupted him.
'I don't want to go to the party.' Logan said quickly, blowing out a huge sigh. It seemed as if he's been wanting to spit that out for a while.
'Man, Now we got one less person going. C'mon! We should all go!' Aiden instantly replied, taking the awkwardness off his and Ashlyn's conversation.
'If he doesn't want to go then he doesn't have to.'
They all seemed shocked but Logan. Who was this voice that sounded so familiar?
'Did you guys hear me? Four eyes said he didn't wanna go, so don't push him.' Said Tyler.
'Tyler! We haven't seen you in forever!' Ashlyn yelled out, surprised.
Ben smiled at him and gave him a silent wave, and Tyler waved back with a additional smile.
'Damn, your voice got deeper.' Aiden said, looking him up and down.
'And your hair got longer!' Logan said, lifting up his finger, smiling.
'He's up and ready to go home! I'm surprised the hospital is letting me take him before I've paid for the surgery.' Taylor said, readjusting the bags in her hand.
'Wait, you haven't paid yet?' Tyler asked, turning his body to her.
'Forget that! Your going home!' Taylor said, then gave him a big hug.
'Woah! I barely left my hospital room and you might squeeze me to death.' Tyler said, lifting his arms up.
'Well your here now!' Logan yelled out, giving him a huge hug with Taylor.
'No way, I'm not giving half-wit a hug.' Aiden said, crossing his arms.
'Me neither, you guys are childish.' Ashlyn said.
'Don't care, Get in!' Taylor yelled out, dragging the other 3 into the hug, creating a cute moment with the friend group.