Chapter 13

If it's in bold it's a POV or text messages!
enjoy reading!!
juicy chapter loll

It was now Friday afternoon and Taylor was in class. Copying notes from the board into her notebook, someone tapped her shoulder.
'Oh hey Derek! Do you need something?' Taylor asked as she erased the recent writing mistakes.
'Not really, just came over to your seat to remind you about Sunday.' Derek reminded her.
'Mhm! We'll be there, don't worry.' Taylor said, with a soft smile.
'Okay, thanks for telling me!' Derek said as he waved goodbye and walked back to his desk to chat with other friends.

A couple minutes before the bell rang, Taylor got a call from Tyler. 'Hi Tyler! What's happening?' She spoke, and placed the phone to her ear.
'Bro, guess what?' Tyler said excitedly.
'What happened?!' She yelled into the phone, then covered her mouth after she realized how loud she was.
'After Sunday night checkup, they said that I'll be good enough to leave the same day and go home! I can finally come home Taylor!' Tyler's excited deep voice ingrained in Taylor's mind, taking in what he just said.
'Really?! Oh my god!' Taylor shouted at the phone, then she got up and started walking towards the door, signaling to the teacher before she left that she needed to reach a phone call. The teacher agreed and she stepped outside the classroom with the door slightly cracked open. She put Tyler on speaker, not knowing the inside of the classroom could hear the phone faintly.
'Tyler! You'll finally be home, and you won't be alone!' Taylor jumped for joy outside the window of the classroom door, able to be seen by the students inside.
'Dude! I'll be able to get back on the baseball team, go to school, and see all of you every day again!' Tyler yelled into the phone, then coughed to fix his words. 'Ahem, — not that I wanna see those morons.'
Taylor laughed and sighed in relief, but then soon took that same air she had sighed and inhaled it in realization with a flying piece of dust. She kept coughing trying to get the piece of dust out of her throat and her face turned red. Tyler on the other side of the phone calling her name while on speaker, was heard by the students inside the classroom. Taylor choking on the dust, someone burst out the classroom door and hit her back without hurting her and got the piece of dust out.
'HAKK- HACK-! Ahem! T-thanks.' Taylor said, while still on the line with Tyler screaming out her name.
'No problem. Can't have you dying before you attend my party.' Derek said, then their eyes met. Taylor's pupils grew larger as she looked into his eyes. Then interrupted and they separated, Tyler yelled out Taylor's name again. 'Taylor? Is that Derek? Your going to Sundays party?' Tyler asked, then Taylor and Derek looked at each other. Taylors face grew to a panic and Derek interrupted her with a question.
'You are going to my party right? On Sunday night.' He said.
'Taylor! Am I on speaker? Take me off speaker!' Tyler yelled out, and Taylor quickly switched off speaker then out the phone to her ear.
'Uh..' Taylor stressed out, she asked what his question was again.
'My question was, ARE YOU GOING TO DEREKS PARTY.?' Tyler said firmly, and Taylor pulling the phone away from her ear then putting it back.
'Uhh.. I—' Taylor looked at Derek panicked and he said with puppy eyes,
'But you just told me you were going? If you can't go it's fine.' Derek said. Even though she could technically say no, it felt as if she was forced too with the lack of people staring at her through the door window.
'Y-Yeah. I am going.' Taylor said, then immediately regretted her decision.
'Really? Your not even going to pick me up from the hospital that night? Geez Taylor. K bye.' Tyler said quickly, not giving her a chance to speak.

Taylor's POV:
Shoot. I'm a complete idiot for saying yes! I can apologize to Derek for saying no, but Tyler is way different.

Taylor raised her phone down from her ear and stared at the floor in disbelief.

Things were just getting better and now I have beef with my brother.

'Hey, look at me.' Derek said, lifting up her chin.
Taylor looked up at him and she produced tiny tears.
'I'm so stupid! I'm the worst sister ever.' Taylor cried lightly, and Derek pulled her into his arms.
She cried into his chest and Derek looked over into the classroom to see his friends taking photos of them. He winked at them and then continued to comfort them.
Couple seconds later, Taylor pushed Derek away and wiped her tears.
'Sorry, that was dumb of me. I didn't mean for you to see me like that.' Taylor said, then went inside the classroom.
Derek put his hands into his pockets and walked back into class far behind Taylor and whispered to his classmates.
'Send me that picture later.' Derek said, as he walked by them, then sitting down in his seat.