Chapter 6

If it's in bold it's a POV.
thanks for waiting for the new chapter!
enjoy reading!!!

During 7th period, Ashlyn was patiently waiting for the last couple minutes to pass and she starting thinking about what the conversation would be like.
*I wanted to apologize to her about what happened Friday, but from what she said to me, shouldn't she apologize first?*
Then the bell rang. Ashlyn snapped back into reality and sat in her seat for a couple seconds to cope with school. She finally got up, gathered her stuff and headed to her locker to wait for Taylor. But once she turned the corner and walked down to her locker, Taylor was already standing there waiting.
'Hey. Did I take long?'
Ashlyn said while she opened her locker.
'No, your fine. —— Well, you wanted to talk right? What's on your mind?'
Taylor said with a smile.
Ashlyn sighed. *Here goes nothing.*
'Soo.. Friday night, I wanted to apologize for my behavior that day. I was in no set of mind to try to push you beyond your points of the phantom realm. I shouldn't have been so harsh about the topic and what you didn't want to to. If we all want to do something, we should all contribute and agree on the subject. I'm sorry Tay.' Ashlyn closed her locker after collecting a book.
Taylor nodded. She opened her mouth to find the words but she stuttered.
'I- Ash-' Taylor took a deep breath.
'Ashlyn. I should be the one apologizing. I said all of those negative things, bringing you down when you were just trying to bring everyone back up again and running. My feelings made everyone struggle and lay around in the phantom realm. You all worry about me and I took it by heart and said something that I never meant. Ever. Ash I'm so sorry about that night. I never want to lose you.'
Taylor smiled.
Ashlyn smiled.
They both hugged each other, laying their heads on each others shoulders. The girls let go of each other and stared at one another.
'Did you-' Taylor stopped.
'And also-' Ashlyn stopped.
They started laughing, they let all of their anger, laugher, sadness, and stress out after apologizing. They felt relieved. Then Ash sighed again to unload a lot of information.
'And also on Friday night, after we walked out of your house, I talked to Aiden. I said to him I thought it wasn't right about what he did and he should apologize. There was no place for him to bud into our argument and do something like that to you when he understood your place. He didn't say anything to me. I assumed he would push the situation aside and believe nothing happened that night, so I wanted to figure out what he would do. So earlier this morning, I was heading to our first period and I heard him rambling on to you. I kinda snuck around the corner and heard the whole thing.' Ashlyn embarrassedly chuckled hoping Taylor wouldn't get mad.
'I was gunna ask you the same thing! I guess I kinda went off on him didn't I. Yea..' Taylor scratched her head and giggled.
'it's okay that you spied on us, I'm just glad the tension between us is gone. But now you know how he apologized, it wasn't too proper and I personally can't really forgive him or talk to him. I can talk to the rest of you, just I don't really want to talk to Mr. Durable.' Taylor said.
Ash giggled at the joke and they hugged one last time. Once they let go the bell rang.
'Well, we'll be late to class. Come on! Ms. Cordova will be super angry.' Taylor grabbed Ashlyns hand and her face turned pink in shock of the instant happiness. Then they rushed to class, but Taylor's phone rang. They both stopped in the middle of the hallway.
'Wait let me take this.' Taylor looked at her phone, 'Hospital? —— Oh my god, Tyler.'
Taylor picked up the phone and raised it to her right ear. 'Hello?' Her face expression quickly changed. 'What did you say?' Taylor gasped.

hehe cliffhanger