"Thank you, Brother Lu, thank you, classmate Gu, and God." Wang Henian had a baby face, and when he asked about his age in the dormitory, he found that he was a few months older than Zhou Shiyi and Gu Sheng.

Zhou Shiyi was on Chinese New Year's winter vacation, while Gu Sheng started in June.

"You're welcome. Just call me Gu Sheng." Gu Sheng smiled and took something from Wang Henian's hand, and the two walked in front side by side.

"Gu Sheng, where did you go to high school?"

"City H, what about you?"

Wang Henian: "I'm from W province, so it's quite a long way for you to go to school here."

"fine."

Wang Henian: "Where is the Great God?"

Zhou Shiyi is still a little uncomfortable with the name of the great god: "Just call me by my name, I am also from H city."

"Wow, did you know each other before?" Wang Henian was a little surprised.

Zhou Shiyi nodded and said, "Well, we are classmates."

As soon as this remark came out, even the taciturn Lu Qi turned his head to look at the two of them.

The classmate was admitted to University B and became roommates in the university. What kind of fate is this, but fortunately, these two people still pretend not to know each other in front of them.

"Didn't you also ask?" Gu Sheng said lazily, his eyes kept looking back.

Seeing Zhou Shiyi avoiding his gaze, Gu Sheng was a little amused.

In their last life, Wang Henian and Lu Qi didn't know that they were high school classmates until the four years of college, they only said that they were also from H city.

The other two people are not gossips either, so they don't deliberately inquire about what they don't want to say.

Gu Sheng didn't know what he was thinking at that time. Seeing Zhou Shiyi's avoidance, he held his breath in his heart. If Zhou Shiyi didn't say anything, he wouldn't take the initiative to mention it.

Wang Henian's gaze turned to the two of them: "You two are so destined, classmates in high school for three years, plus four years of college life, I'm envious just thinking about it."

Wang Henian usually speaks exaggeratedly and funnyly, but now he draws a long tone, making all three of them laugh.

"It's all predestined." Lu Qi changed his hand and said.

It was a bit far from the supermarket to their dormitory, Gu Sheng slowed down and walked to Zhou Shiyi's side.

He seemed to ask unintentionally: "Where is my tortoise son?"

"At home." Zhou Shiyi replied without changing his face.

Gu Sheng didn't know why he went crazy two days ago, he kept calling that turtle his son of a turtle.

"Does grandma take care of it?"

Zhou Shiyi: "Yes."

Gu Sheng raised his eyebrows, Zhou Shiyi now looks like they are strangers who just met, and he just admitted to others that they are high school classmates.

It was inconvenient to hold things in both hands, so Gu Sheng poked Zhou Shiyi lightly with his elbow.

Feeling the touch on his arm, Zhou Shiyi turned his head to look at him.

"Are you still angry? I didn't tell you that I applied for B University. I was wrong. I made a report before I came, saying that I was in a special situation and it would be best to live with Beta. The teacher asked me to choose a dormitory, and I picked one at random. I thought I would be in the same dormitory as you."