Before passing through the arch, someone suddenly appeared outside the arch, spraying flowers on them.

Zhou Shiyi walked on the far side, a little unprepared, but Gu Sheng, who was always paying attention to Zhou Shiyi's movements, was not slow to react this time, and covered the heads of the two with the school uniform he took off, so as not to be sprayed in the face.

Others were not so lucky. Everyone was a little panicked at first, but then they all laughed when they saw the flowers on their faces and heads.

Because hiding under Gu Sheng's school uniform, Zhou Shiyi's face was clean except that his clothes were a little dirty.

They came out early, stood downstairs, and wiped everything off their bodies with wet wipes.

"God Zhou."

Hearing the sound, Zhou Shiyi turned his head and saw the monitor holding a handful of sunflowers, followed by all the students in Class One, Senior Three.

The squad leader was wearing a small white suit, and his hair was fixed with pomade. He really looked like a successful person in the future society.

The class monitor walked up to Zhou Shiyi, a little nervous and apprehensive: "Student Zhou Shiyi, I'm sorry, when you were being bullied on campus, you didn't stand up and stand on the sidelines. I don't know that such behavior is also cold and violent to you. Zhou Shiyi, I'm sorry.

Hearing the squad leader apologizing to him, Zhou Shiyi didn't speak after listening.

The squad leader stepped forward to give him the sunflower and gave him a gentle hug.

After he left, there was an omega in the class, surnamed Tian, who was indeed very sweet.

Tian's entire face was red at the beginning, and he stumbled when speaking: "Zhou Shiyi, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have laughed at you at first, I hope you can accept my apology."

Student Tian took a sunflower and handed it to Zhou Shiyi.

The same goes for other students.

"Student Zhou Shiyi, I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry, I apologize for my previous recklessness..."

Soon there was no place in Zhou Shiyi's arms, and Gu Sheng, who was at the side, couldn't stand it anymore, so he took the initiative to share some sunflowers.

Listening to their apologies one after another, Zhou Shiyi was very calm.

Because the parties are no longer here, he can't forgive them for the parties, he can only accept their apology.

After the last person came forward and apologized to Zhou Shiyi, Zhou Shiyi's heart was suddenly empty, as if something had been taken away suddenly.

He touched his chest, so Zhou Shiyi, the victim, heard their apology.

After listening to their apology, the original body was suddenly relieved and left this body completely.

Zhou Shiyi was a little melancholy, his heart was empty. He knew that the original body had completely left.

Then he turned his head and saw Gu Sheng with a dark face, holding a sunflower in his arms that couldn't be filled by Saidu, and went to pick up the sunflower that fell on the ground.

Zhou Shiyi put the bouquet aside and rescued Gu Sheng.

"It's good for them, they ran away after talking, and no one came to help." Gu Sheng complained.

"Maybe I finished speaking while taking advantage of this energy, so I'm embarrassed." Today is a coming-of-age ceremony, just like the behavior of minors before, I found an excuse.