Zhou Shiyi was also infected by that energy and enthusiasm, and chuckled lightly.

"God Zhou, I'm here to give you a shift, go down and have a rest." The squad leader came up to change places with Zhou Shiyi.

"good."

After leaving the radio station, Zhou Shiyi walked on the playground, still a little confused, unable to find the team.

He can only walk towards the place with the most people.

When he got there, Zhou Shiyi saw the people from Class 3 (1) of Senior High School, and they didn't dare to cry out, so they could only cheer in a low voice.

The high jump competition was a very entertaining program at the school sports meeting. There were so many people around, it was the first time Zhou Shiyi saw it.

He heard the people around him talk about it, and he realized that it was at the last moment that Gu Sheng, the dark horse, appeared.

Up until now, the competition was aimed at breaking the record of the school sports meeting, and Gu Sheng was competing on the same stage as a sports student from Mingde Middle School, so they all wanted to see who would break the record first.

At the end of the game, Gu Sheng and the two sports students competed for the first, second and third places.

Zhou Shiyi also saw that the jumping pole was gradually rising. Gu Sheng was on the opposite side. He ran up very lightly.

When Gu Sheng jumped over, there was still some distance away from the pole, obviously he still had more strength.

The other two sports students easily crossed the jumping pole, and they were very tight with Gu Sheng's score.

The first one to lose was a relatively short sports student. The current focus is whether Gu Sheng can surpass that sports student and get the first place.

As the jumping pole rose higher and higher, the surrounding atmosphere was enlivened.

"Gu Sheng, come on!"

"Come on!"

I don't know who is the first to shout, everyone around who knows Gu Sheng or not is cheering for Gu Sheng.

Without him, the highlight of this game is him.

Gu Sheng's tall and slender figure alone, as well as his unyielding tenacity and strength, made them remember Gu Sheng.

The juniors in the first year of high school felt a little regretful when they knew that Gu Sheng was already in the third year of high school.

"Gu Sheng, come on!" Zhou Shiyi was infected by the atmosphere, and he also shouted in the crowd.

Gu Sheng immediately turned his head and accurately found Zhou Shiyi's position among the crowd.

With so many people present, Gu Sheng only saw Zhou Shiyi alone.

Gu Sheng smiled at him, and the onlookers all started screaming.

Although I don't know who Gu Sheng is smiling at, but that smile is like the first snowfall. The young man with a cold face showed his smile. Many people with mobile phones want to record this moment.

This photo was also put on the forum of Mingde Middle School and became a classic animation.

Soon Gu Sheng put his energy into the competition, and finally the two of them both broke the record of the school sports meeting.

The sports student, and there were other events after that, and the two finally decided to keep that record, and both reached the top of the list.

Gu Sheng raised his arm and wiped the sweat from his forehead, causing the others to scream again.