After two days of class, Gu Sheng was still not quite used to the intensity of the competition class.

During the period, many students chose to give up. After all, not everyone is suitable for the road of competition.

Gu Sheng studied hard, barely keeping up with the progress of the competition class.

On the contrary, Zhou Shiyi can be said to have adapted well to the intensity of the competition, and he has been out of their pace and can study independently.

The students in the biology competition class had all heard of Zhou Shiyi, and this was the first time they felt Zhou Shiyi's absolute crush on the road of learning, and there was no chance of resistance at all.

Zhou Shiyi's head yelled louder and louder, and even the teachers of several other competition classes would take a chance to have a look at him. When they saw Zhou Shiyi's talent, they were all as jealous as if they had eaten a few lemons.

Gu Sheng looked at his competition test paper, three big questions were empty, sometimes he had no idea at all.

Seeing Zhou Shiyi surrounded by people around him, explaining his thoughts to others, Gu Sheng suddenly felt powerless, he seemed to be able to only watch Zhou Shiyi go further and further away.

When school was over in the afternoon, Gu Sheng stopped him.

Along the way, Gu Sheng kept trying to talk about topics that could arouse Zhou Shiyi's interest, and Zhou Shiyi also listened calmly.

Although I don't know why Gu Sheng suddenly softened his attitude, just like the previous indifference was Zhou Shiyi's illusion.

Zhou Shiyi's sudden approach to Gu Sheng was the same as Gu Sheng's sudden alienation from him before. At first, he was only slightly surprised, but then he adapted well, as if he would not pay too much attention to other people.

Gu Sheng looked at him greedily, as if he wanted to engrave Zhou Shiyi into his mind.

He didn't know the look in his eyes now, it was like a vicious dog saw his favorite bone, and he couldn't tolerate other people's intervention. Once someone gets close, he will grin his teeth and show his minions, threatening everyone who wants to take the bone away.

Seeing that Zhou Shiyi answered less and less, and seeing that Zhou Shiyi was the only one around him, he felt a little dark, as if Zhou Shiyi deliberately reserved a place for him, but he asked the question knowingly.

"By the way, why didn't I see He Yanqing, haven't you been together all the time?"

"He still has something to do, and he is in a math competition, so he won't be with me."

Gu Sheng said "Oh", and said enthusiastically: "We have half a day off on weekends, why don't you call He Yanqing and go to my place together, my place is close to the school, and it can save some time..."

Zhou Shiyi stopped in his tracks and looked at him disapprovingly.

Gu Sheng also stopped, his heart was beating wildly, he looked at Zhou Shiyi and held his breath.

"Gu Sheng, although I don't know what your purpose of participating in the competition is, but competition is not your only choice, and you don't have to compete, right?"

Seeing that Gu Sheng still wanted to refute, Zhou Shiyi frowned.

"Listen to me first." Zhou Shiyi interrupted him, "I don't know what mentality you have to sign up for the competition, but your mind is not on this, you are just wasting your time if you continue to come."