Chapter Seven

Jolie was in Danielle's cottage having tea. She'd told Danielle everything Anna had said to her. Each second that passes, Jolie becomes more troubled.
“What's going on Danielle? I don't understand all of this. Why after twenty years.“ Jolie kept the cup on the cocktail table.
Danielle was pacing about trying to figure out something. “Where's Anna right now?“
“She's at home I suppose.“ Jolie replied.
“Call her.“ Danielle said to Jolie.
Jolie was unhesitatingly dialing Anna's number. It rang for some seconds and a voice came through. “Hello, mum?“
“How're you baby?“ she puts loudspeaker.
“Mum, what's up? You left only an hour ago. But I'm fine by the way.“
“Are you at home?“
“No, I'm at the library. Sorry I didn't tell you. But why do you ask?“
“I wanted you to run a few errands at home for me. Nevermind.“
“Okay. Love ya.“ Anna dropped the call.
“You didn't ask her the library she's at?“ Danielle spoke up.
“I think it's the one next to my street.“
“There's a library next to your street?“
“Yes, it's recently open.“ Jolie said.
“You said Anna told you that she heard the lady who was later killed call the voice the name Juliette.“
“Yes. Weeks gone by, she asked me questions about what had happened on the night of gilbardo and who was Juliette. But then, she acted as though she didn't know what she'd said. And now, the dream… Danielle I'm scared.“ Jolie was complaining. “I'm starting to believe that this has to do with after Anna went missing. Danielle, do you think maybe Anna told the truth about a ghost girl speaking to her?“ Jolie looks at Danielle's face.
“And what if that was the ghost of Juliette.“ Danielle presumes.
Jolie was filled with fear, she could feel the cold sweat on her forehead. She arose from the couch and followed Danielle to pace about. “No, no it can't be. I don't believe in ghosts Danielle.“ She was disagreeing. “Wait, Danielle,“ She thought for a bit, before saying, “does that mean she killed one of us?“
“Calm down.“ Danielle made her to seat. “We might be wrong too. Let's take this whole thing one at a time, okay. We are not guilty of murder, we didn't kill anyone so why would she want to kill us?“
“But we did, Danielle. We killed Juliette.“
..
Danielle rode Jolie in her spic-and-span Toyota vehicle. When she first saw the crimson car displayed in the net, Danielle loved it and knew immediately that it was what she wanted. She'd purchased it with the money saved up in her account and a little assistance from Jolie's pocket. She was crossing the business downtowns when she says, “
“It's so surprising how we all parted ways and moved on immediately after graduating.“
“We aren't so young as we were. Responsibilities now rests on our shoulders.“
“Let's have a reunion.“ Danielle suggested. “Not with our classmates, but the six of us. Justine, Viviane, Louisiana, Gabriella, you and I. It would be fun. After so many years departing from each other, we will be together again. What do you think?“
Jolie bit her lip. “Not a bad idea.“
Danielle took the thoroughfare route and was heading south. “I cannot wait to see Viviane, It's quite a long time.“ She was focused on the streets.
Danielle and Juliette had decided to locate either Justine, Gabriella or Viviane, and had luckily found out the company's address of where Viviane works with the help of a junior back then in highschool who lives half mile away from Danielle's cottage of which they learnt was the junior staff at where Viviane works as the Head of department. He was off from work every Tuesday. Steven had refused to give out Viviane's home address, for security purposes he'd stated.
“And then ask her about Justine, Louisiana and Gabriella. She might know how to locate them.“ Danielle was saying with her eyes still fixed on the wide streets, avoiding the cars that overtook hers.
“Is she going to know about Anna's dream?“
“What do you mean…” Danielle asked.
“Are we telling her about the dream. Juliette's ghost avenge on us.“
“We should find out if the six of us is okay. If we are, then there's no need saying anything to anyone. We will end it all as a coincidence.“ Danielle says.
..
Danielle and Jolie was out of the car seconds after Danielle maneuvers into the parking lot of the establishment. Side by side, they stepped into the prominent business edifice, and was met by a female security who after explaining to her about who they've come to see, directed them to the secretary who welcomed them with a cordial reception and displaying a warm smile.
“If you would just wait a minute.“ The blonde girl in her middle twenties was grinning at their way. She talks to someone for some minutes on the telephone before saying. “Mrs Viviane Santana is in a meeting and would be able to meet you in approximately 12minutes. You can make yourself comfortable over there if you wish to still see her.“ She showed them to the space reserved for sitting.
“12minutes is quite a long time…” Jolie enunciated.
“We will wait.“ Danielle stated.
..
It was ten minutes gone, when the secretary lead Danielle and Jolie to a door. They didn't miss the post 'Department head' set up boldly on the french door.
“Look who I have here.“ Viviane spoke from behind. They turned heads to see Viviane. She was looking most dashing ever, and had the same smile. She appeared to be a lady of upper class, and was elegantly dressed in a Calvin Richard Klein stylish zoot suit.
“You're looking most stunning as ever.“ Jolie addressed and they kissed on each other's cheek.
“You're not looking bad yourself.“ Viviane said to Jolie, her eyes spotting the Cristobal Balenciaga Eton jacket Jolie wore.
“So pleased to see you again, Danielle.“ Viviane threw her gaze at Danielle, with a hearty smile and they were embracing.
“You look just the same.“ Danielle told her.
“I won't miss to say that I recognized the both of you immediately I gazed.“ She was grinning.
“When I got the call from my secretary about two ladies that asked to meet with me without an appointment, I was not having it but when I heard her say, they introduced themselves as my classmates in highschool, I waited patiently to hear her out.“ Viviane was telling them as she ushers them to a soft padded sofa close to the full-size window that displayed a good show of the city's highway.  “And then I became delighted when i learned it was the both of you. Juliette and Danielle. It's been 18years since we last saw each other, right?“ She sat on the opposite.
“20.“ Jolie corrected.
“My bad.“ She waves a little, with a small laugh.
“You've got such a lovable office here.“ Danielle was recommending. The place was spacious with a neat style, and it possessed a sense of worth.
“Thanks.“ Viviane grimaces.
“So what should I offer? There's blush wine, sparkling wine, cotes de provence, white wine, and of course, vintage.“ She categorized.
“White wine.“ Jolie choices.
“Leave me some minute.“ Viviane was leaving.
“This is purely luxury.“ Jolie said in whispers and glints about. Danielle concord with a nod.
Viviane was back with the wine and three flute glass. She set them down on the table before them and popped the white wine with a corkscrew and was pouring into the wineglasses.
  “Let's make a toast for long life and prosperity.“ Viviane smiled.
“For long life and prosperity.“  They click on each other glasses.
“I would say I'm not surprised how you two found out where I work, It's a small world they say. I'm very glad you two did. We could have times like this over again, afterall we were best of friends, well before our graduation. We are still friends, aren't we?“
“No one could be able to pull us apart.“ Danielle smiles.
“We were seven and then of course, we became six,“ Jolie stopped drinking, “don't you think we should have this gathering again with six of us present?“
“Viviane, do you know the whereabouts of Justine, Louisiana or Gabriella?“ Danielle who knew where Julliete was heading to said to Viviane. She was satisfied that Viviane was healthy and okay. She just needs to find out if Gabriella, Louisiana and Justine was fine also. If they were, she would stop worrying about Anna's nightmare. Likewise Jolie.
“Lousiana is fine. I spoke to her earliest this morning. She's coming in to this country very soon. She'd journeyed to Rico Xbox for an event.“ Viviane told them. “I don't know where Gabriella is present at the moment. But before I got married, that should be 6 years ago, I remember Louisiana telling me that Gabriella had moved to Santorini to start a textile business. Lousiana might know where she's presently at.“ She was quiet, a wash of sadness flushed on her face. “I'm sorry to say this but I dropped by for a visit in Justine's place and what I learned from the neighbors is still shocking and overwhelming. Justine is dead. She was brutally murdered in her home.“ Viviane revealed.
“What...!“ Jolie was the one that snapped. Anna's dream was true.