Chapter 8(Star light and the red one)

(Y/N POV)

I'm still in the mansion with the bird family and it's getting kinda weird first this new bird lady comes in all mad but then one look at me at she did a complete turn I wonder is she gonna turn out like the others.

What am I saying of course she is she flipped out when she heard my stay here was just temporary so that means from what little time we just had she has become super obsessed with me already.

Stella:THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HIS STAY IS JUST TEMPORARY!?

Stolas:Well we asked Blitzy if Yahweh could stay for a little while we didn't mean for him to be living with us as amazing as that sounds.

Stella:WELL CAN'T YOU JUST BUY HIM OFF THAT IMP IM SURE SHE WOULD GIVE HIM UP FOR THE RIGHT AMOUNT!

Just them Octavia just picked me up and walked off with me while the other two are still arguing over who should get to keep me but now we're coming to what I'm guessing is Octavia's room it was really big there was a telescope a big walk in closet and a chest that looked like a toy chest and there were a few clothes everywhere.

Octavia:Sorry for the mess.

Y/N:I-It's fine.

She then lies down on the bed with me in her arms.

Octavia:Your so small and soft~

Y/N:T-Thank you.

I then get a thought in my head that I want to ask Octavia.

Y/N:Hey Octavia can I ask you a question?

Octavia:*Yawn* sure anything for you.

Y/N:Ok well I want to know why do you and the others like me so much.

Octavia:Well there's a lot of reasons when you were human you looked so innocent and cute just that made me want to protect and care for you and that shy face of yours it's to die for to be honest I don't why anyone wouldn't love you but your my little brother now and I won't let anyone else hurt you *Yawn* and if they do*starts to drift to sleep* they'll pay for it...............

Octavia fell asleep with me in her grasp she was holding me really tight so I couldn't get out but then I started to feel tired to so without a thought I just went to sleep on top of Octavia.

Y/N:I miss you daddy.

(Few Minutes later)

I was still asleep but now I was starting to hear whispers and I could faintly see red lights I woke up but I was in a black void no bedroom and no Octavia I looked around but I couldn't see anything but I did see a couple of red flames fly by.

???:Yeah that happens sometimes.

I then turn around to see that no one was there just more black void but I turn back around to see the flames coming again just flying around but this time they're in circles.

???:Sorry did I scare you?

Y/N:Are you the flames?

???:well yes and no I'm...........You kinda.

Y/N:So I'm talking to myself?

???:I guess you could say that but how about this instead.

The flames then swirls around more but this time making the shape of a body similar to mine.

???:You can call me.

Komashira:Komashira or just Koma for short

Y/N:Wow you look like me but angrier and stronger.

Koma:Wrong I'm all the you you could be!

Y/N:Huh?

Koma:Alright I'll tell you in the simplest way I can you are way stronger than you know.

Y/N:Really?

Koma:Yes really Y/N would you like for me to tell you how?

Y/N:Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Koma:Whoa there jojo I'll tell *ahem* In the beginning there those who chose light and those who chose dark the ones that chose dark were considered demons and the ones who chose light became guardians in other words the Komino Y/N your family was raised by the Komino that was until your father married outside of tribe which was excepted but was proffered to stay inside the tribe but anyway when someone in your clan dies they become Komino strong guardian spirits and once in awhile but very rarely a special Komino will be born.

Y/N:Wait are you saying-

Koma:Your that special Komino Y/N.

Y/N:Wait so that means I can get all these cool different super powers!?

Koma:Eh something like that but your gonna have to get used to your new body to really do anything the best thing you can do right now is the spirit dance that's strong on its own but it's nothing compared to what else you can do.

Y/N:Wow so this means I'll be able to get out of here won't I?

Koma:Eh there's a high chance of it-

Stella:Y/N!

Koma:Well looks like my time is up.

Y/N:Wait will I ever see you again?

Koma:Kid you and me are together forever always has been always will be.

Koma then vanished and then I wake up to Stella walking in the room.

Y/N:Oh golly.