Chapter 6(The dog spirits)

Start writing your story

(Y/N POV)

We left Loo Loo land awhile ago Stolas and Octavia haven't left yet they came with us to help figure out why I turned into whatever I am now but everyone has gotten more clingy to me now that I'm like this Loona won't stop hugging me Millie and Moxie won't stop pinching my cheeks and calling me cute Blitza won't stop taking pictures of me and stolas and Octavia won't stop cuddling me.

Y/N-Please stop this is really uncomfortable!

Blitza-Come I'm sweetie you're just so much more cute now there is no way we can just stop.

Loona-Your my little puppy~

Stolas-You are just so adorable my sweet.

Octavia just picked me up and clung to me.

Y/N-Wait one hay picking second Aren't you guys supposed to be figuring out why I turned into a dog spirit.

Octavia-Spirit? You mean demon right?

Y/N-No I'm a komainu a dog spirit my papa told me stories about them they served to protect the sacred buildings from evil and defilement.

Blitza-They sound like guard dogs why would you believe in them though?

Y/N-My family told stories of the komainu they protected my family generations *whisper:Wonder why they stopped when all you came.

Stolas-I do remember reading of them when I was young but it seems very strange you became one of them.

Loona-Who cares he's adorable now I have to post him now!

Octavia-Me too!

They both just took a picture of me then started to post it on whatever they have.

Y/N-Please I just want to go home.

Blitza-Sweetie you are home what are you talking about?

Millie-oh we're not giving you up for the world.

Moxie-We literally can't let you go.

Octavia-But I want to be with him.

Blitza-Wait I'm his mother what are you talking about you want to be with him?

Octavia-Well I've always wanted a little brother.

Loons then got up a little mad.

Loona-What are you talking about he is my so- I mean little brother!

Stolas-Wait wait I have the perfect compromise we share him how about me and Octavia take him for let's say two days and then you can come pick him up from the palace.

Blitza-hmmm I don't know.

Stolas-You can keep the book~

Blitza-DEAL! Sweetie you're going to stay with your auntie Stolas for a few days ok?

Y/N-I don't even get a say this can't get any worse.

(Somewhere else)

???-Ohh this little dog thing is so cute and he could make me a lot more popular tess come take a look at this cutie~

Tess-Oh my satan he's adorable a need him.