Chapter 4 (Loo Loo land part 2)

(Y/N POV)
After a few minutes of walking we made it to this run down amusement park called Loo Loo land and I have to say it's worse then I thought.

Once we pull up Moxie opens the door for us and then we get out I tried to stay by Octavia but Blitza just grabbed my hand and then we walked inside.

Blitza-Now hold on right there sweetie *to stolas* if you try fucking my little ass in the park I swear so don't you even think about doing this in front of my kid.

Stolas-You are so cute when your serious.

Octavia-I'm literally going to be sick.

Y/N-Me two.

Moxie-Oh crumbs I knew today would be a lot what do you need antacids nibeaprophin morphine.

Octavia-That was figurative old women.

Y/N-What is that stuff?

Millie-it's nothing sweetie don't worry about it.

Moxie-Oh right hehe and she said it was literal.

She then throws the needles of green liquid in a baby stroller.

Millie-Wow I haven't been to this place since I was a tot it hasn't changed a bit Ohh look it's big woobly.

A melted looking animatronic is barley standing and gives off a horrible screech.

Moxie-That's deeply upsetting.

Y/N-And really creepy.

Millie-Oh come on it's fun you two never been here.

Y/N-I feel like I never want to come here.

Moxie-Yeah and theme parks always disturb me especially the mascots.

Loo Loo-Well hey there.

Moxie-AHHHHH

Moxie then jumps into my arms.

Loo Loo-I'm Loo Loo welcome to Loo Loo land if y'all get hurt here just try and sue us.

Loo just tried to come up to me but Blitza, Moxie and Millie all aimed a gun at him and Stolas and Octavia's eyes glowed bright and then he just backed off.

Moxie-You better run pervert.

Stolas-Hehe why don't we go check out the rides.

After that we just walk around for a little bit but then Blitza dips into a shop.

Moxie-You really like this place huh?

Millie-I love this place my parents used to bring me and my siblings here when they could swing it money wise.

Moxie-Yeah the prices do seem rather criminal I mean that much for a novelty cup you use one time.

Millie-because it's LOO LOO LAND!!!

Y/N-Sounds like a crime.

Blitzo-Listen to your hoe mox Why don't me and Y/N take the first watch while you two have a little fun.

Millie-Oh we got to do my favorite ride.

I then see Millie carry moxie to a ride called the lawsuit all I can think is good luck moxie.

We then walk away from Loo Loo and follow Octavia and stolas as I see blitza poking around looking at shady people while I walk beside Octavia and stolas.

Stolas-You know it's quite thrilling to see you on the job blitzy.

Blitza-Save it bitch I'm working.

Octavia-You both need to get a room and mom there's a kid right here come.