Chapter 1 (Our baby boy)

(Y/N POV)
I was just at home and daddy was out doing what he says was a special job and when he comes back he told me we are going to go have dinner.

After awhile he came back looking like he was running and crying he just ran to me and told me to hide.

Dad-Son listen to me I want you to go hide and don't come out unless I say okay?

Y/N-Okay dad.

Dad-If anything happens to me remember I love you.

Y/N-I love you to.

I then run to my room and hide under my i start to hear three female voices come in and start to say something.

???-Sorry sir but we have been paid to to end your life so just make this easy for us please.

Dad-I'm not dying with my kid on the line I am goin go to live and raise him.

???-Like hell your livening past tonight and Moxie stop being formal or shut the fuck up.

???-Hey she may be formal but she's still my wife.

???-Whatever mills let's just end this sad sacks life and go home.

Dad-No ple-

*BANG*

I just herd a loud bang and started to crawl further under my bed then I heard footsteps coming towards my room Just then the door open and I see red feet?

Y/N-What are these things?

I just realized that I said that out loud and they both look under the bed and drag me out and I saw them face to face and the one with white hair I could tell by how formal she looks this is moxie and I guess the other one is mills?

Mills?-Wow I guess he wasn't lying he really did have a kid a cute one at that

Moxie-But remember we can't have wittinesses plus last time we brought a child with us he was an asshole.

Mills-Let's just see what Blitza has to say.

We then walk out of the room and I see another one of these red monster things and my dad laying down dead on the floor with blood everywhere and I was terrified.