When Gu Sheng and Zhou Shiyi were together, Gu Sheng fell asleep easily every time Zhou Shiyi gave a lecture to Gu Sheng.

"Is my lecture boring?" Once, Gu Sheng fell asleep on the test paper again. When he woke up, it was already dark. He saw Zhou Shiyi still sitting there, and asked this question when he woke up talk.

Gu Sheng's mind was not very clear, he stretched himself: "No, it's because studying is boring."

Zhou Shiyi looked at him sideways: "Is there any?"

After Gu Sheng finished stretching, he smiled and said, "You think everyone is like you."

Because Gu Sheng fell asleep halfway, Zhou Shiyi didn't know where Gu Sheng would or couldn't, so he could only write down the problem-solving ideas on the draft paper, and then read it when Gu Sheng couldn't remember it.

This time the teacher assigned a lot of homework, I don't know if Gu Sheng can finish it.

Unexpectedly, Zhou Shiyi saw Gu Sheng take a photo of his homework the next morning. The time Zhou Shiyi saw the photo Gu Sheng gave him was three o'clock in the morning.

He paused, and then sent a message to Gu Sheng: "I saw the homework, don't stay up late."

Gu Sheng immediately sent an emoji of a bloody knife, Zhou Shiyi was a little confused, but soon Gu Sheng withdrew the message and sent him a "good" emoji.

Gu Sheng seemed to be a night owl, he didn't wake up during the day and didn't sleep at night, he didn't know when Gu Sheng woke up and how long he slept.

However, according to Zhou Shiyi's speculation, Gu Sheng's sleep time is not fixed, and the sleep duration is also to be determined.

As for sleep quality.

He turned his head and saw the blue and black under Gu Sheng's slender eyelashes that couldn't be concealed, and he knew it, which was also very ordinary.

Zhou Shiyi didn't wake up Gu Sheng until it was about to take the exam.

Gu Sheng got up from Zhou Shiyi's shoulder in a daze, glanced at Zhou Shiyi, and wanted to continue sleeping again.

Zhou Shiyi reluctantly pulled him up from his shoulders, let him lean against the wall behind, and stood up by himself to move his hands and feet.

Without any support, Gu Sheng woke up from his sleep.

Hearing the voice from the teaching building below, he knew that the exam was about to come.

In the afternoon, there are two consecutive exams, mathematics and English.

The weekend is coming after the exam, so the schedule is very tight.

Zhou Shiyi got the test paper, wrote down his own information, and flipped through the test paper. Seeing that the above content was similar to the type of questions he had explained to Gu Sheng, he knew that Gu Sheng should have done well in the test this time.

When Zhou Shiyi was writing the questions, the invigilator walked up behind him and saw that Zhou Shiyi was writing the questions very quickly and hardly needed to think.

He walked around the examination room a few times, then returned to Zhou Shiyi and stopped.

Now that Zhou Shiyi has written the big question, he can't help estimating the time Zhou Shiyi will spend on the question.

The other students were still on the bottom one or two multiple-choice questions, and the faster ones had just completed the fill-in-the-blank questions, and Zhou Shiyi had already finished the first big question.