33. Time for Growth

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I didn't mean to boss you."

She shook her head. "I'm fine. I know you'd never hurt me. I just have to relinquish control."

"Let me help you," he said, kissing her neck, slowly moving down to her collarbone. He then looked around for something in frustration. "Where ..." he suddenly grabbed the eyepatch from his bed table. "I'm going to regret this but it's all I have. Raise your hands to the bed frame."

Her eyes widened. She was apprehensive but finally lifted her arms and he tied her hands to the bed frame with the strap of his eyepatch. Her pulse was getting faster, half of her scared of giving up control and the other half excited.

He kissed a new spot, the skin beneath her ear and it made her moan. She didn't know kissing a spot could be so pleasurable but maybe it was just a sweet spot. One that was driving her crazy.

"Mm, that's it. Do you trust me, Visenya?"

"With my life," She said with a gasp as he started to rub her clit while kissing her neck.

"Good. You don't have to fear it. Let me have it all, let me take care of you."

"Anything for you ... my king," She whispered the last part.

His violet eye almost darkened with desire. He nipped her skin and aligned himself with her entrance. "Fuck, say it again."

She nodded. "My - fuck - King!" She moaned, feeling him enter and create the pleasure that she sought every day now.

Her walls were clenching around him, her hips fervently rolled against him, wantonly chasing her climax. Aemond frowned and pinned her hips to the bed. And with her hands restrained, she couldn't fight him on it. "Hm, sweet wife. I give you pleasure."

She nodded, closing her eyes again. She let him chase his own release, his whimpers and grunts music to his ears. "Fuck ... Vis, seven hells. That's it."

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, crying out as he hit her pleasure spot at a new angle. He started to lightly rub her clit again, bringing one of her nipples between his lips. The three points of sensation got her overwhelmed with pleasure, and Aemond came moments before she did.

He collapsed in pleasure, his head now laying on her chest. She would have returned the favor and combed her fingers through his hair but she was still restrained. It felt good, knowing that she could trust Aemond with everything. He was everything.

And like most moments, it was interrupted by a knock on the door.

-

She had to hear the name a few times to believe who her visitor was.

"My brother? Lucerys? He is here?"

Mellan Galland nodded, looking at Aemond. "He asked for your wife, My Prince. He did not specify if he wanted you there."

Visenya finished braiding her hair and let it fall over her red sundress. Why would Luke arrive alone? Nothing about this made sense to her. Luke was a smart boy, this was out of character if he was running away from home.

Visenya nervously twirled her rings as she walked the halls with Aemond after having asked him to join. She wouldn't do this alone, they were married now and they were equals in their marriage. Which meant no secrets.

When Visenya entered the empty lounge, a large smile broke out on her face "Luke!"

The siblings ran to each other until Visenya had her little brother wrapped in an embrace. He was already getting tall and muscular.