Y/n: “You can g-give me any punishment please.. n-not this.. want you back please”
She whispered, her lips quivering.

Jack shut his eyes close and kissed her. She didn’t startle but kissed him back instantly, taking Jack aback. Their eyes shed tears but their lips molded perfectly.

Jack pulled out and muttered a sorry but to his surprise y/n whined with her teary eyes at the loss of the contact. Jack chuckled and wiped away her tears, giving a few pecks on her lips when she puckered them out wanting more kisses.

Y/n had her stomach filled with butterflies. She kept staring at him.

Jack: “I’m sorry for making you feel like this.. b-but I just can’t help. I-I thought I was j-just being so annoying—”

Y/n: “I love you nagging me every time! I love your calls, your random texts. I love you visiting me during my lunch time! I love when you’re soft only to me."
Jack stared at her bewildered. Y/n gulped and muttered.

Y/n: “I love you so much hubby.. so much.. you made me fall for you. I can't live a s-second without you, J-Jack.. I love you"
She said and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Jack had his eyes widened, his heart was no more sane, it was pounding out of his chest. He kissed her back, knowing how sincere the kiss was.

A lone tear of happines slid down his cheek as he pulled her closer.

When they pulled, they hugged each other tightly.

Jack: “I-I hope this is not a dream.. I love you more, t-that you can't even imagine angel? Do you know how much I love you?”
Y/n shook her head innocently.

Y/n: “I dunno, show me”
She smirked, Jack gasped a little later, red hue forming on his cheeks.

Jack: “w-what are you saying angel?”

Y/n: “Are you shy hubby? Won’t you want me?”
Jack looked away.

Jack: “N-no—”
Y/n gasped dramatically.

Y/n: “NO?! DO YOU HAVE SOMEONE ELSE?”
Jack panicked.

Jack: “WHAT?! NO! I JUST HAVE YOU”

Y/n: “JUST?! YOU WANTED TO HAVE MORE DIDN’T YOU?!”

Jack: “No! What are you saying?”
Y/n giggled.

Y/n: “I love you!”
Jack sighed and pinched the side of her waist. She jerked.

Y/n: “Ow! Why did you do that?!
Jack smirked and pinched the side again.

Y/n: “Ow! Stop that you— YAH!”
Jack laughed out.

Y/n started hitting him on his chest and puffed out her cheeks. Jack couldn’t help but kiss those rosy cheeks. Noticing that, y/n puffed out cheeks more.

Jack burst out in a peal of soft laughter.

Jack: “Stop it, you’re looking like a hot air balloon..”

Y/n: “At least you confessed, that I’m looking hot”
Jack spanked her.

Y/n: “Yah what the hell?”
Jack giggled and flicked her chin. And that’s how their night went, not even glancing at the laptop, that was still switched on.

Next day.

Vante: “You’re not going anywhere today!”
Vante huffed and stood infront of the locked door.

Y/n: “Why? I might lose my job if I don't go, Vante.”

Vante: “Then let it! I’ll make you the CEO of our company!”
He proudly heaved up his chest. Y/n slapped it playfully.