9

It had been two months since Ethon's confession and we were happy with each other's company. Sometimes Morik would try to mess with our feelings but we always ignored him. That lead to more dents on the wall and more gas bags ripping open. Of course Ethon kept me away from the gas after that one incident.

"I'm worried." I said softly. My eyes were slowly closing but I tried my best to stay awake. It was three in the morning. I was awake because today was special. It was my birthday. Ethon ran his fingers through my hair softly. "Why are you worried, Elea?" He asked, looking at me lovingly. Ethon called me 'Elea'. He said it meant something special in his language. Of course he decided to keep that detail to himself.

"I'm worried about the gas." I let out a small yawn while i played with his fingers. We were laying. Ethon had his arm wrapped around my waist. I looked up at his face as he held concern in his eyes. "I will do something about that gas. Once I take over, I will change the way things work." He said, staring down at me. I sighed. Morik had released the gas over his conquered areas. He did not control the Earth alone anymore. After sometime, I heard that more different races of aliens landed on the planet. Two more to be exact. I had no idea what was going on. One of the races were brutal. They attacked the humans on their land. My spine ran cold as I thought what would have happened if I had been on that territory. "I love you, Ethon." I spoke before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up feeling cold. Ethon wasn't in bed. In panic, I ran out the door and went straight to the living room. They had established houses now so Ethon and I had gotten one.
"Ethon!" I yelled. He wasn't around and it scared me. It scared me because that other alien race was not at good terms with Ethon's race. I opened the front door and saw something I would never want to see.

"Ethon.." I spoke, softly. Tears slipped down my cheeks as I saw the man I truly cared for get captured. I ran after the small ship. "No!" I yelled. The alien on the ship smirked. Ethan was unconscious. That was when I made up my mind.

"Morik!" I yelled, entering his office. He looked up at me with an annoyed expression. "What is it?" He asked, putting away the book he was reading. I went to him and grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the office and towards mine and Ethon's house. "Samantha, stay in your limits and let go of me!" He said, yanking his arm out of my grip.

"They took Ethon!" I started crying. Morik's eyes widened. He looked angry. "Who took my son?" He asked, grabbing both my arms. I explained everything to him and he grew more and more angry. "I'm going with." I declared. Morik sighed before nodding.

"What was the uniform like?" He asked as we walked to the ship. I immediately remembered. "The uniform was crystal blue." I spoke.

"Samantha?" He called. I snapped my head towards him, giving him a look to go on. He signed and rubbed his temples before saying something I didn't expect to hear from him, "You and Ethon think I hate you but, to be quiet honest, I do not. You keep my son happy and that's all that matters. Right now your the closest thing to my son that I have. I won't spend this time arguing or fighting with you." My mouth was wide open as I repeated what he said in my head. I just nodded before hugging him. It took him off guard but he soon hugged back and smiled slightly. I pulled away and with determination said, "Let's get my outsider back!"

END OF THE FIRST VOLUME. I KNOW YOU GUYS THINK ITS SHORT BUT IT IS HOW IT IS. DON'T WORRY THOUGH THE NEXT VOL WILL BE UP SOON.