Prologue

Yep, Outsider is back! So sorry guys!

-------------

The island was shaking so furiously that Acktuin thought it would break. Little did he know that it was breaking. "Tuin!" His wife yelled. He turned to face her and saw tears staining her rosy cheeks. "Su min aak ti mon?" [What bothers you my beloved?] His wife cried hysterically as she told him everything. After she was done giving him the information, Acktuin took her fair hands and ran towards their transport. "Min tik alun, mon." [We will reach the ships soon, Beloved.] He told his wife. Alina, was her name. She was given the name by her father, who was commander of the explorers. He had visited a very unique and perfect planet where he found life. He had heard the name of the fair maiden who had captured his heart in his younger days. Alina, it rolled off his tongue perfectly back in the days. Of course, Alina had not known that she was named after an outsider that her father had loved. Her father had never told anyone about the woman.

"Deprat ka mun si nuk. Bes tilom aan bu." [All lifeforms make their way towards the ships for boarding. Departure will be soon.] Was heard from the speakers in the large hall. Although their people were few, they were powerful and they were known as world eaters. They used up planets like food, changing the air which eventually killed off the planet. The air was changed from pure and clean to a drug that they liked. It was never the choice of every one of them to have the air changed, it was always the leader. He was merciless and powerful, he took and did everything for his own pleasure.

*

"Sam, come down here. Say goodbye to Mrs. Chad." Her mother called from downstairs. Sam paused her 'Crysis 3' as she stood up to leave her room. Sam was not ordinary. She was the kind of girl who'd rather play video games than use make up. The girl who treated boys like her best friends, not as crushes. Her long black curls bounced as she ran downstairs. "Goodbye Mrs. Chad, I hope you come again." She told the woman in her 30's, politely. Sam was an unusual girl but she was kind at heart. She was a sweetheart who usually stole hearts. Her lips curved up into a smile at the sight of her mother laughing with the other lady. "Well Alina, I will see you later." Mrs. Chad told her mother as she started to walk out the door.

"Sweetie, don't you think you should be friends with girls your age? Mrs, Chad has a lovely daughter. Meet her." Alina told her daughter. Sam sighed and nodded but that didn't mean she had to do it. She wouldn't do it. She knew the girls wouldn't like her as she wasn't like them. She wondered sometimes how it would have been if she had been more girly as her mother would put it.

Samantha yawned and went back up to her room. She finished her current game mission and saved her game. She did it quickly as she felt sleepy. Samantha walked over to her window and stared at the stars, "Papa." She whispered as she watched the stars shine beautifully in the night sky.

"I wish you were here. I wish our family was complete."

That night Samantha felt as if something was going to happen soon, something grave.