4

Samantha's POV

I was sitting on Ethon's bed. Sleep wouldn't come to me as I was excited about my day tomorrow. My father, my own fluffin' father was taking me to meet my half sister. I have a freaking sister.

"Sam, are you okay?" I heard a soft voice. I look down on the floor, dim lights showed his concerned face. Ethon has been completely nice to me. He cared about me very much which I appreciated.

"Just peachy." I replied. His seemed confused and I remembered that I need to teach him human basics. It has been four days since I met my father. All I have been doing is spending time with him.

"Hey, Ethon?" I called. He plopped up on his elbows and searched my face for anything unusual, I was used to this behaviour. "Yes, Sam? Do you need anything?"

"Are you able to sleep?" I asked him. It was silent for a while until he answered and I felt a huge amount of guilt hit my head hard. "I haven't been able to sleep due to the hardness of this floor but, you do not need to worry yourself."

"Um, Ethon?" I called again after a silence of a few minutes. He looked at me and I took a deep breath.

"You can sleep in the bed too."

His eyes widened before he shook his head. I felt a pang in my heart for some reason but, I shook it off. "Sam, sleeping with a female would mean-" "Ethon, its not sexual or something only couples would do. You may sleep with me in the same bed." I told him, sternly.

I wasn't about to let him break his back or something and maybe -just maybe- I wanted him to sleep with me.

Ethon thought for a few seconds before getting off the floor. I grinned as I scooted over and lay down. Ethon pulled the covers off and slid in next to me. "Thank you for your kindness, Sam." He spoke softly. I shook my head. "You are the one who has been kind to me." I smiled.

I fell asleep like this. Next to Ethon as he snored softly. I'll admit, for about 10 minutes I was looking at his features and expressions. Stalker-ish, I know.

*

The next morning I woke up, engulfed in a tremendous amount of heat. I slowly rubbed my eyes open and found the source of the heat.

Ethon's arms were tight around my waist while I was flush against his body. My back against his chest and our legs tangled.

I blushed furiously at our intimate position and tried to loosen his arms from my waist. My attempt in turn caused Ethon to wake up and his ears turn red when he realised how we were in bed.

Did I mention he was shirtless last night?

More heat rushed to my face as I shamelessly took in his sculpted abs. Did all aliens work out this good? "Damn." I muttered causing Ethon to break out of his thoughts and remove his arms.

"I am so sorry, Sam. Forgive me, I had not realised this happened." He said, sitting up and looking down at my face. I wasn't paying attention completely. All I wanted to do right now was run my fingers over his abs.

"Sam?" He spoke again, concern on his face. I snapped out of my daze and looked at him. "Huh? What? Sorry." I mumbled, groaning.

I got off the bed and went towards the bathroom. I took a long shower and made sure I was squeaky clean. When I peaked out, Ethon wasn't in the room which was unlike him. I shrugged and went out with a towel kind of thing wrapped around me.

"Sam, I was hoping- Oh." Ethon was standing in front of the door, staring at me with an unknown emotion. He had walked in on me with my shirt above my bra and I was only wearing panties. I would scream if he hadn't looked down at the bulge in his pants in confusion. "Um, sorry for changing here."

Ethon was not paying me any attention, it was all on the dent in his pants that he was poking, confusion still on his face. When I realised what was wrong with him, blood rushed to my face and I felt like jelly.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked him, not blinking. He looked up at me before giving the answer that made me roll on the floor and laugh for 10 minutes straight.

"Sam, I think there is something wrong with this body part of mine, it is behaving strangely. I think I should get it checked. It feels very strange too."