3

Samantha's POV

I couldn't believe the words that left his mouth. "I--What?" I started. This wasn't happening. I turned to look at Ethon. He was full on glaring at his father.

"I said, You will be my son's Zenia." Ethon's father said, repeating his statement.

"What the-" "Are you done being confused?" He asked. I looked at him and glared. "What do you mean, old man?" I gritted my teeth. For some odd reason, this guy was getting on my nerves.

"Zenia means support or on your planet assistant or well wives have the same job. You will take care of my son and support him in his duties. Most of your earth females and males are taken this way, be glad we did not kill you." He told me, calmly.

"Ethon? I hope you haven't already found one yourself." His father said to him. Ethon gritted his teeth before storming out of the room.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I yelled as the guards started to drag me out of the room. "Fuck?" Ethon's father said, confusion clear on his face. I can totally swear at these guys without them understanding it. Bonus.

"Where are you taking me, asswipes?" I asked the big men who dragged me out. "To young leader's room." One of them told me, sternly. I just kept quiet after that. I knew there was no getting out of this, why upset my voice box?

They stood in front of a glass door that wasn't actually see-through. One of them pressed a button on the door and immediately a ringing sound filled the hall. The door slid open to reveal an angry Ethon. Oh forget angry, he was shirtless. "I did not agree to his terms." He told the guard through gritted teeth.

"You cannot deny his orders, he is doing this only for you. You are our future leader but he is our current. Take your belongings, Young leader." They told him. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes. Ethon quickly got concerned and started to check my eyes.

"Are you alright, Sam? Do you need some antidote for your eye?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed and a frown clear on his face. I started to giggle despite the situation. "Nothing is wrong with me, Ethon." I told him, laughing now.

He nodded before putting out his hand for me to take. I frowned but gave him my hand anyways. He led me into his room and the door closed. Suddenly, I felt very self conscious and nervous. "So um-" "I will not do the things my father wishes me to do with you. Do not worry, Sam. I won't lay my hands on you and you may sleep on the bed till your's is constructed. I will sleep on the floor." He told me, smiling. I let out a breath of relief. I was afraid about the whole wifelike duty kind of thing.

"Thank you but, is it necessary we share a room?" I asked, hoping he'd give me another room. He thought for a few seconds before answering, "I'm afraid we have to share." He spoke. I just smiled at him. Don't get me wrong, he is the only alien that has been nice to me and helpful. I was not going to lose him and be completely alone in this place.

"I wish to see my mother." I blurted out. Ethon snapped his eyes towards me from the work he was doing on a desk. "Right now?" He asked and I nodded. Now or never.

"Come with me. I shall help you with anything you need." He told me. I mentally slapped myself for being the one to use him when I was given to him so I could support him and help him. "Thank you." I told him softly.

We went out of the room as Ethon took out a glass tablet. He entered some information in it before putting it back. "What is that?" I asked. "It is a guide. Everyone of us have it." He told. I nodded and looked straight ahead.

Ethon took my hand and pulled me into a room. I was surprised by the direct touch but, realised I was still walking straight instead of turning with him so he took my hand. I sighed before looking around in the room. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

My mother and a man were kissing. "What the fuck?" I yelled. They quickly broke apart and started to correct themselves. "Samantha uh-" "No no just no, my eyes have been stripped of any innocence." I yelled. Ethon immediately started to check my eyes until I told him I was okay. I really need to teach this guy some things. I looked back at my mom to see her grinning at the two of us. "It's not what you- Oh hell no! I am not forgetting what just happened here." I said, narrowing my eyes at them. Ethon tapped my shoulder making me turn towards him.

"Yes, Ethon?" I asked politely. He had done nothing wrong so I refuse to yell at him. "I do not understand what is going on, did I interrupt something sexu-" "Okay woah woah no. This was not sexual." I told him and he nodded. "I will tell you later about human activities and language." He nodded again and smiled at me. If he keep smiling at me i'll ending up having my ovaries exploded.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Who is this guy and why were you sucking his face off?" I asked sternly. My mom pouted at me to which I gave a look that said 'not gonna work'. "This is your biological father, Aela." My mom said, seriously.

My what? "What the-" "Language." She said, glaring at me. "You freaking told me my father left you for his damn family." I yelled. Ethon started to rub my back with his palm. I turned to look at him and he just showed me his guide. He had searched 'how to calm down a human'. I smiled at him slightly before turning back to my mom.

"I couldn't tell you the truth Aela, why do you think you are afraid of Ali-" "Stop. You mean to tell me the nightmare I had were not because I was crazy?" I asked, gritting my teeth. My mom shook her head and explain everything. In the end I had tears rolling down my face.

"They took us apart like that? What I saw in my dreams was a memory?" I asked, my lower lip shaking. My mom nodded as she pulled me in to hug me. "I'm so sorry baby, I should have told you." My mom whispered. Then I remembered my dad. My real dad was standing near me.

I turned to look at him and saw him staring back at me. He was smiling as he held his arms open for me. I didn't hesitate much longer before I crashed into his arms and cried.

"I have missed you so much, Mia tuki. I tried to get to you. As explorer commander, I chose this area as out landing spot, knowing you'd be here. I'm so glad my plan worked." He said, still smiling. "Thank you, for coming back to us." I whispered. I was happy, I had my father now.