"So Ms. Pete, what and where are we going to?" I ask
"That's for me to know Mrs. Pete" she says smirking at me
"Mrs. Pete!?! Girl get outta here with that" I say laughing

"What? You don't wanna marry me?...."
"I can't answer that, remember we're just friends right now....."
"I know....we're friends. But if I proposed to you. Right now. What would you say?"
"You don't wanna hear my answer......"
"Damn. A no...I can accept that.........what was I thinking?" She says whispering the last part

I don't think she expected me to hear it but I did, but I don't say anything to it.... I just let us sit in silence till Frank stops the car saying we're where we're supposed to be. But where is here?

Looking I see that we're in front of Ihop, and it's open. How is it open at this time of night! I look over at Megan as she smiles at me.

"I know you love Ihop and I bet you haven't been in a while so I said why not make sure you got some Ihop before the summer come in and it'll be crowded with people....."

"In better words, she wanted to impress you" Frank says making me laugh and her to roll her eyes

"Thank you Frank.....just telling on me"
"It's a great idea Megan and I thank you for thinking of me. Now how did you get them to stay open"

"HA! Money talks baby. Now let's enjoy some food" she says getting out the car grabbing Kaution and her car seat out the car

I order the NY cheesecake pancakes, hash browns, and some scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese. Can't forget the cheddar cheese. I'm in love, with each bite I take......

As we eat we of course make light conversation, but I know something is bothering her just by the way she looks.

"What's on your mind? Why you looking like that"
"Why you let her talk to you like that?"
"Who?"

"Who you think? The waitress! Making flirty eyes at you"
"Girl no she's not. She's being nice"

"Being nice. That's what you call the smile and faces she's been making at you. I know what it looks like when a person is trying to get someone. I know what it is"
"Well even so we not together, so what's the difference"

"........you right. And that's what makes it so much easier for you to walk away. So just leave, Kaution and I gonna be fine"

"Girl stop it"
"No cause it's true. I know you don't wanna try to get back together, but give me time to deal and settle with it..... I shouldn't have did this"

She goes to grab Kaution after she wipes her eyes, but I grab her left hand stopping her. As she looks at me, I look at her. Nervousness swells in me and I do what I didn't expect to do. But I did what was needed.

I slightly lean over the table grabbing her chin pulling her towards me.
"B-Beyoncé" she says unsure
"Shhhh....let me" I say before I smash my lips onto hers

Pushing my tongue inside her mouth forcing her to kiss me back with the same rough passion I'm giving her. I slowly pull away as a gasp can be heard. I look seeing the waitress as her face holds some anger. Megan starts to laugh, "sorry we just don't know how to act when we're in public"

"Now you know I was right, that's it and that's all. Cause I told you she was looking at you" she says as she looks at me now that we're back in her house. With a knocked out Kaution in her crib and us in the bed

"Alright Meg, you was right"
"Thank you! Now you gotta do something to make me feel better"
"And what's that?" I say smirking at her