All banquets must come to an end [Her goodbyes]

Tian Xing really wanted to yell at the top of her lungs,
"I SAY DISCO! YOU SAY PARTY!
DISCO DISCO!"
And someone telling 'Party party.'

There was a banquet being held in the Heavenly Capital among all the gods, civil, elemental and martial alike.

He Xuan was eating a lot as usual. It seemed to have become a habit in this timeline too. He didn't have that bad of a life this time, but he still ate a lot.

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng were, as always, in their own little world, keeping each other close and whispering sweet words to each other, a peck over there, a peck over here, little innocent kisses here and there, hand holding all the time etc.

Tian Xing couldn't have asked for more.

Shi Wudu, Pei Ming and Ling Wen were together and gossiping. Ming Yi, He Xuan and Shi QingXuan were another trio combo, chaotic as it can be. Surprisingly, Ming Yi had a calm and gentle personality, He Xuan was still a bit introverted but was enjoying things, and Shi QingXuan was being...himself, just like that wind.

Tian Xing found herself smiling seeing those three. She had really managed to keep them well. No hard feelings, no grudges, nothing.

Just joy.

Quan YiZhen, Yin Yu and Lang Qianqiu were another gossiping trio. While Quan YiZhen was not as dumb as before thanks to some of Tian Xing's counselling, he was still dumb compared to the other two, especially Yin Yu. But that didn't seem to disturb the other two at all.

Pei Su and BanYue were in a state similar to Xia Lian and Hua Cheng.

Everyone was more or less enjoying. Tian Xing was about to go out when Pei Ming called out, "Yo. She is here too?"

Tian Xing wanted to dig a hole and bury herself in it.

"Ah that's right. We didn't hear much about you. Noble Jie, who exactly is she?" Shi Wudu asked.

"Ah, she is commonly known as 'Xing-jie' among us." Ling Wen spoke smiling.

Tian Xing sighed and came over to them, "That's right. I am older than everyone here. Don't make a fuss about it though."

The other two were shocked but complied.

"So, the thing is that, I know a lot of the heavenly officials and-"
"Get to the point. Who are you?" Shi Wudu was too curious and prideful to do petty talks like this.

Tian Xing sighed, "The name is Tian Xing. I am a cultivator. That's the basic information. What else do you want to know?"

"How old are you by the way? You seem so young." Pei Ming wondered.

"I am...uh...92 actually."
"..."

Shi Wudu spoke flatly, "Are you messing with us?"

Tian Xing laughed and spoke, "I am actually a ghost. I existed from a long time ago."
"That makes more sense." Pei Ming spoke.

Suddenly came a voice, "AHHHH BROTHER WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?! I WANNA SEE TOO!!!"

It was the hyperactive Shi QingXuan. It was clear he had drunk quite a bit of wine.

He came and dragged Tian Xing by the hand and spoke, "Come here with us too! Don't just stay with those old geezers."

"Hey!" Pei Ming felt offended.

Tian Xing laughed nervously. Shi QingXuan dragged her to their trio. Ming Yi spoke with a gentle smile, "Lord Wind Master, let go of her first. Otherwise she might get dizzy with you pulling her so hard."
"Ahhh yes. My bad."