Fated meetings

𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔲𝔫 𝔪𝔲𝔫𝔢𝔲𝔩 𝔶𝔢𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔬
𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔬𝔫 𝔢𝔬𝔟𝔰𝔢𝔬.
𝔑𝔞𝔫 𝔫𝔢𝔬𝔶𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬 𝔫𝔞𝔫 𝔫𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬
𝔐𝔫𝔥.

Tian Xing didn't know the way to XianLe. She needed a map.

But she had no money either. Her robes were the same as her usual attire, so they were not much of a problem.

Her sword had returned with her. So travelling was not a problem. Banshui was still as good as before.

How to get money...?

Suddenly then she remembered. Street performances.

Tian Xing then came to the streets of WuYong, to a place full of people, bustling and hustling here and there.

In the past, after coming to the world of both Mo dao zu shi and Tian guan ci fu, she hadn't sang in front of so many people.

She cleared her throat and started singing in front of the many people after a very long time.

Tian Xing wasn't nervous. Performing was something that was very normal to her. She was very accustomed to the art of how to attract people and so, she started singing a song dear to her heart.

No separation.

Her voice was clear, it held melody, it held passion.

No separation was a song of Tian guan ci fu in her world. Tian Xing remembered every bit of the love of Xie Lian and Hua Cheng.

She remembered every bit of the pain they got through to be together. She remembered every bit of their longing for each other. Her voice was filled with the memories of the past that never even happened in the present.

Her voice was filled with the despair and love of 800 years. Her voice was filled with the pain of a hundred swords stabbing. Her voice was filled with the pain of constant beating, scars that came from family, from streets, from the world. Her voice was filled with the strings of ropes that couldn't take a life no matter how much was tried. Her voice was filled with the pain of seeing the one in grace fall from that high ground. Her voice was filled with the sorrow of losing the loved one, dispersing into thousands of butterflies. Her voice was filled with the wait of months. Her voice was filled with the warmth and affection of a hug that couldn't compare. Her voice was filled with the warmth of the humble weight that came with the hugs.

Tian Xing finished her song and looked up. The crowd was quiet.

It wasn't because they didn't like her singing, but because they were crying. All of the people watching had tears in their eyes.

Tian Xing bowed and said in a hoarse voice, "Thank you."

That day, she made enough money to buy a new set of robes, and a map with some rations for her travelling.

With everything set, she started her journey towards XianLe, which had already come to existence by the present time.

__________________________________

It took her two days to reach XianLe. It was as prosperous as she thought. The whole city was as prosperous as WuYong.

People were bustling here and there. There were all sorts of people.

Tian Xing's first thought about XianLe was her curiosity of the new Guoshi. Because obviously, Mei Nianqing would not be the Guoshi here.

There would be someone else, or none at all.

Tian Xing was confused about which year of the XianLe events the present was. The biggest clue would be Xie Lian's age, but how would she know that?

Tian Xing was anxious about another person.