Chapter 3

"Yeah she bad ain't she?Why would I wanna keep her to myself?I know you mad ain't ya?'Cause she only want me and no one elseI tell'er put her heels onSo she can show off them legsBut even with her clothes on, she turn heads"

Why would I wanna keep her to myself?
I know you mad ain't ya?
'Cause she only want me and no one else
I tell'er put her heels on
So she can show off them legs
But even with her clothes on, she turn heads"

"Yeah she bad ain't she?Why would I wanna keep her to myself?I know you mad ain't ya?'Cause she only want me and no one elseI tell'er put her heels onSo she can show off them legsBut even with her clothes on, she turn heads"

Blaine's POV

Leaning my head back, I groaned heavily as she forced my cock down her throat. I could barely even look at her. If I did, I would've come undone right there. She pulled out for a moment, and I looked down to finally see her pretty face. Lips plump, eyes watery, and a smile on her face as she watched me physically suffer.

" You're gonna kill me, Sunshine. " I muttered, pulling off my shirt, and she only giggled as she placed her hands on my hips and slowly kissed up my torso. Stopping at my mid-chest, she gave me a daring look before pushing me back. I landed on the bed, and she slowly crawled on top of me as I leaned back on my elbows.

" Fuck, you look so fucking sexy.. " I muttered, unable to control my thoughts, and she flipped her hair to the side as she trailed her hand up and down my chest.

" We have to work on your dirty talk, Mr. Porter.. " She suggested, and I nodded.

" You're right.. I'll start now. Sit on my fucking face.. "

" Mmm, much better. " She laughed, and I leaned back as she pulled off her bottoms before crawling up to my face. Glancing at her wet cunt, I forcefully grabbed her waist before pulling her down to practically suffocate me. Tasting her sweet slick, she gasped as I looked into her eyes. Fuck, she tasted so sweet.

I almost couldn't get enough of her. From the way, her little pussy begged for my attention to the way her thighs began trembling as her whimpers grew. I wanted more..

I wanted her to fucking drown me, to suffocate me for her own pleasure. And as she placed her hands in my hair and slowly moved her hips back and forth, I'm glad to say I was slowly getting my wish.

" Oh shit. " She whispered as she threw her head back and bit her lip. As she approached her release, I pulled her closer by the hips and sucked her clit harder before she nearly froze as her thighs clenched my head. Her body buckled slightly, and I only hummed as she continued cumming on my tongue, as I never stopped.