Chapter 5

"We can make it last, take it slow, hmmAnd I can tell that you know I know how I want it, yeahBut you're different from the restAnd boy, if you confess, you might get blessedSee if you deserve what comes nextI'm tellin' you the way I like it, how ...

And I can tell that you know I know how I want it, yeah
But you're different from the rest
And boy, if you confess, you might get blessed
See if you deserve what comes next
I'm tellin' you the way I like it, how I want it."

Blaine's POV

Blaine's POV

Sitting at my desk, I glanced at my phone for the hundredth time. My hand itched to grab it and call my little Sunshine.. It had been a week or so since I'd last been in contact with her, and I was almost going through withdrawal

I haven't looked at another woman in the same way.. not when all that I can think or dream of is the sexy, gorgeous Greek goddess who gave me the ride of a lifetime. Just thinking about her large, bouncy blonde curls and beautiful smile is slowly making me need a cold shower. God, what has gotten into me?

I used to have the stamina and drive of a horny teenage boy but now? I would quite literally get on my knees for her.. only her.

But why couldn't I reach her? There was only one thing keeping me from my little Sunshine..

I practically jumped out of my skin as someone dropped a shit ton of files on my desk.

.. Lucifer.

" Stop daydreaming and get to work. " Killian muttered, and I scowled.

Unfortunately, after the devil himself found Sunshine with me in the hotel room, he deemed it necessary to separate us.. Granted, I did become a bit too distracted by her and ended up in the office five hours late.. but could you blame me? With those cute little cheekbones, that beautiful smile.. those plump lips.. that fucking sexy body.. her infectious laugh.. yeah, I was a fucking goner.

And instead of celebrating my newfound connection, Lucifer deemed it was only in the moment, and I needed to get over it and get back to work. He wanted to ruin my chance at true love.

Okay, sure. We'd only met that night and simply had a one-night stand. I barely knew her. Is what the devil continued to insist on even after telling him how much he was ruining my love life.