What if Gwen is right about her dying a virgin?

Clementine won't let that happened because tonight will be the night she finally loses her virginity to the boy she loves.

"Hey, Liam?" Clementine watch her boyfriend trudging around the kitchen, opening and closing the top cabinets, then entering the pantry.

A second later he comes out holding a bag of chips and candy asking "You wanna watch a movie? We can pick a cheesy rom-com-you know to get things off your mind,"

"I was thinking of another idea," she blushes, biting the bottom of her lip while brushing some loose hair behind one ear.

Smiling widely, Liam puts the snacks down on the island and then stands in front of her, looking down at her as she swallows her nerves—ignoring that dumb voice in her head— and gives him a promiscuous look. "What do you have in mind?"

Clementine lets out a sigh, rubbing a palm up one of his muscular arms. "I was gonna wait til prom to do this but my body can't wait any longer," standing on her tippy toes, she begins kissing him along the left side of his face while a hand holds the back of his neck.

"Are you sure about this, Clem?" Liam circles his hands around her tiny waist and then moves his hands further down, grabbing her ass.

Clementine flirts back. "Yeah I'm sure. I mean-shit why not? I might die tomorrow or the day after and I'm definitely not gonna die a virgin," she kisses him steamily on the lips.

Pulling away from the heated kiss, he frowns at her. "I don't have a condom,"

"Don't worry I have some in my drawer," She kisses him again, massaging his scalp with her palms.

Again, thinking way too much, he breaks the passionate kiss. "Why do you have condoms?"

Clementine shrugs nonchalantly. "Gwen gave them to me. She said boys clearly aren't responsible so I need to be prepared,"

Liam smiles, shaking his head with a chuckle coming out his mouth as his girlfriend grabs his left arm and then pulls him out the kitchen, leading him upstairs to her bedroom.

-
-

Sitting on the long L shaped sofa in a criss cross position with her MacBook Air on her lap, Mia bites down on her thumbnail, staring at the flash drive on the coffee table next to Brittany's journal, contemplating while her mind clouds with millions of wild thoughts about what could be on it. Opening her laptop she puts the flash drive in and exhale a long breath, playing the file with her name on it.

The video begins to play.

Brittany is sitting down on her bed in front of her laptop recording herself talking and applying lipgloss to her lips, dressed in a white tank top and blue skinny jeans. Hair down her back and shoulders in big curls. A knock at the door startled her. Forgetting to stop the recording, she crawls out of bed and opens the door.

Mia appears to be crying as she stumbles in the bedroom out of breath, sitting down on the bed as Brittany sits beside her, trying her best to calm her down.

"What's the matter, Mia?" Brittany has a concern look on her face.

Mia has tears streaming down her cheeks as she stutters out in between heavy breaths "I did it. I got rid of it,"

Brittany gasps, asking "Does Jungkook know about the abortion?"

Mia shakes her head no, letting her best friend wrap her arms around her. Mia then buries her face in her chest, sobbing out loudly as Brittany shushes her politely and then says "Everything's gonna be okay. Your secret is safe with me," while rubbing a hand down her back.