Seer - Part 2 - Harald x Halfdan x Reader

Harald and Halfdan watched as the seer sat on the floor in front of the fire; her eyes firmly closed. She had been like this since they had left the great hall, the trio choosing the largest of the three huts that had been prepared for them, as they got away from the noise and the revelry of the feast.

All evening they had had to watch, as Ragnar had ignored his queen, and had looked to (Y/n); it obvious, that just like them, he realised how powerful, how gifted she was. Yet even though there may be some kind of alliance, neither brother was about to let the man that still sometimes described himself as a simple farmer, despite the status that he had achieved, to steal her away from them. It not the first time that the sons of Halfdan the Elder, had happily killed others to keep the oracle by their sides.

It was also obvious that (Y/n) had caught the eyes of the sons of Lothbrok, too. The youngest, the crippled boy called Ivar, seemingly the most taken by the seer. His blue eyes barely leaving her, as the group at the large table had talked and she had listened.

It was of course not the first time that she had done this, left the two men to just watch as she sat in silence. They knew what she was doing, that her mind had made its way to Asgard. That she was communing with the gods, her great mother, Freya. But soon........soon she would return to them; and then the real fun would begin.

                                                     >>------------------------------------<<

"Are you coming, or not?" Hvitserk laughed, as he and his brothers made their way out of the hall and into Kattegat. Ubbe and Sigurd quickly following down the stairs, as Ivar dragged himself along behind them.

"Do you think that its true............" The second son of Aslaug continued, as the boys sought out their visitors.

"I don't think that she would ever have any need to lie about it..........."

"Yes, but do you think that she has both at once.............." Hvitserk interrupted his older brother, a broad smile gracing his features as he turned to look at his siblings.

"And do you think that she could handle a third...........?"

"And who would this third be, brother? You..............?" Ivar interjected. The youngest of the boys looking up at Hvitserk, as he walked slowly backwards.

"I think that she would chew you up and spit you out............."

"Personally, I wouldn't mind being chewed up by a woman like that.........." Hvitserk interrupted Ivar, his smile getting even broader, at the thought of being able to spend some alone time with the seer in one of the huts.

"Well, at least Hvitserk would have a chance. We all know that you can't satisfy a woman.............." A voice came. Ubbe rolling his eyes as he heard Sigurd's usual insult, sure that at any moment it would be followed up by the word 'cripple'. Also sure, that at any moment the usual fight between his younger siblings would begin in earnest. Ending up as it always seemed to, with Ivar wanting to kill Sigurd. The oldest of those present, hoping to take their minds off the battle, before it began.

"Are we going to see if its true or not..........?" Ubbe asked, as he made his way over to Hvitserk, and put his arm around his brother's shoulder.

"I bet they've picked the biggest of the huts. There are some good cracks in the wall that we should be able to see through. So, come on............." Ubbe continued. Happy in the notion that the thought of seeing the seer naked appeared to have quelled the fight, for now. Ubbe turning Hvitserk and pulling him down the path.

                                                         >>------------------------------------<<

Harald and Halfdan sat up in their seats, as (Y/n) suddenly moved. Her eyes opening in a flash to stare at the men; the black orbs filled with the glint of the flames before her.

"(Y/n).........?" Harald began as he got to his feet and made his way over to her. The seer pulling a dagger from her belt, before drawing the edge across her palm. Holding her hand over the fire; the flames hissing as blood dripped from the wound. Halfdan joining his brother, as (Y/n) reached for the leather pouch that hung around her neck, pulling at the cord that held it, and then shaking it, before spilling the contents onto the floor in front of her. Bones, teeth, feathers and shells scattering here and there.

"Well...........? What do you see...........?" Halfdan asked, as (Y/n) slowly moved her blooded palm over the objects.

"I see many things. Fate....... inevitability. I see those that Odin will call to his side; those that he will deny. I see the death of kings, and the rise of others. The slither of serpents, and the swords of Christians. I see brothers become foes, each choosing sides.............." The seer explained. Her words only stopping, as a loud cawing came. A smile coming to (Y/n)'s lips, as she slowly got to her feet. Looking up into the air, as more sounds from Urðr, her raven could be heard.

"Undress............" The seer ordered, as she finally looked to the brothers, before making her way to one of the chairs; gracefully lowering herself into it. Her great black cloak, draped around her.

"What...........?"

"There are spies coming, my king. Urðr has shown me; four pairs of eyes making their way here to see if what I said was true, that only I warm the beds of Harald Finehair and Halfdan the Black. So, I thought that we should show these spies what real men can do for a woman. How true men, take what they want.........." (Y/n) replied. The brothers looking at one another, before quickly beginning to strip.

"Slowly. I want to enjoy this..........." The seer continued. Smiling again, as her lovers did as she demanded. (Y/n) wanting to show the inquisitive eyes that were glued to the cracks in the walls, what they would have to do, if they wanted to have a taste.