I slowly separate from the hug as he signaled to the door.

"Hey, Chiron and Mr. D is waiting for you outside, come on." Thomas said slowly getting up, I put my hat on, also I see something where the guitar once was... a bag for it. I open it and put the guitar in the bag, strapping it on my back. I slowly walk outside last holding the blueberry lemonade glass... it was a bit hot here, but I saw something by the table just after getting up... the Minotaur horn.

I grab it and look at it... I clench it and walk outside. When I do, I see so much more of where I am.

I could see campfires, a giant fighting arena which looked Ancient Greek, many cabins... like eleven or twelve of them. The water was beautiful and I look back seeing people playing volleyball by a cliff plus a mansion also in another cliff, and the stairs also looked ancient. I see some people running around, even some of those Satyr's. The trees in this place, the water... it was clean and beautiful... and is much quieter here than in Queens.

I saw Thomas waiting as I drank my lemonade as he signaled me.

"Come on, we're going to the big house in the cliff." I looked at it and then the stairs... tons of stairs.

"Oh..." I groaned and started to follow Thomas who walked to the stairs but we both go in a slow pace. I saw many people but I looked back at the small cabins. "Why the cabins?"

Thomas looks back. "Those? Those are for the kids of their claimed gods. Twelve houses... twelve Olympians." He points them one by one. "Those two in the back... are for the King and Queen of the Gods. Then there's God of the Sea, Goddess of Harvest, God of War, Goddess of Wisdom, God of Light, Goddess of the Hunt, God of the Forge and Fire, Goddess of Love, The Messenger of the Gods and God of Wine... in that order."

"You mentioned their titles... wait... are the Greek Gods real... like... real, real?" I asked both enthusiastic and scared, which Thomas nods.

"Yeah... they actually do."

"And the titles... are their names also bound to the name thingy?"

"Yep, and to a greater level." he confirmed with me looking confused.

"So one of those twelve or... well....seven gods... is my father?"

"Well... one of the main seven or others that are not Olympians, though it's been a while since we have that." Thomas kept walking and me... I still followed.

It took like three minutes to get to the end. I didn't even feel tired as I hold the remaining lemonade and walked to the back of the house seeing a porch and I see three people there.

First one I definitely noticed was the girl... the same one who was feeding me that pudding, not the best I've eaten, she was leaning to the porch rail next to the other two. The other one was a man, small but porky, he had a red nose, big watery eyes and curly hair so black that almost looked purple. Then I saw the last one in a wheelchair... he looked familiar. He was in a wheelchair, had thinning brown hair and that scraggly beard... he looked like... Mr. Brunner?

"That's Mr. D, the one with curly hair, he is the director here so be polite, while the girl is Annabeth Chase. If I had to say, she one of the demigods who have been here the longest... she's the daughter of Athena." he whispered to me... he said the goddess' name without hesitation... I don't understand what's the problem now with saying it or not. "The other one is..."