Commands

Y/N returned to his humble abode, a small home nestled amidst a serene forest. Despite his blindness, he had crafted his surroundings to suit his needs, relying on his other heightened senses, especially hearing, to navigate through the familiar terrain.

The interior of his home was sparsely furnished, with only the essentials, reflecting his preference for simplicity.

As Y/N settled into his dwelling, he pondered over Kagaya's request when they finished their meeting earlier that day at the mansion; surveying nearby villages and towns alike, keeping watch for demons in every area around them possible.

It was an important task, one that required not only his keen observation skills but also his ability to discern the subtle energies that demons emitted.

Y/N possessed a unique sensitivity to the demonic aura, an ability that had proven invaluable in his role as a Hashira.

The next morning, Y/N prepared himself for the journey. Clad in his distinctive uniform, he equipped himself with his sword. With a deep breath, he stepped out of his cottage and embarked on his mission.

Traveling from town to town, Y/N meticulously surveyed each location. Despite his visual impairment, he relied on his other senses to gather information.

His acute hearing allowed him to pick up whispers, conversations, and the faintest sounds of disturbance. His sense of touch enabled him to read the atmosphere and detect any abnormalities in the air.

Y/N interacted casually with the townspeople, lending a sympathetic ear to their stories and concerns. He listened intently, capturing the subtle nuances in their voices, searching for any hints or clues related to demons.

As he traveled, Y/N kept a detailed record of his findings, especially noting activity in the Yoshiwara district, also known as the entertainment district.

He documented any patterns or trends that emerged, specifically missing persons cases and unexplainable deaths. He sent regular reports back to Kagaya, keeping him informed of the demonic activities and the state of the towns and cities he had visited.

After his third time returning from surveying the entertainment district through suspicion, Y/N received a message from his crow. It cawed news of Rengokus unfortunate death.

Around three months later, he received word from his crow to head to the butterfly mansion, which he did without question. He bathed himself hurriedly and dressed in his uniform, quickly setting off towards the mansion.

As he reached the mansion, the sun shown and made his skin warm. He enjoyed the calm feeling as he approached.

"Who the hell are you two? Got somethin' to say?"

Tengens familiar voice drew Y/Ns attention as he ran his hand along the tall wall surrounding the mansion. Y/N silently jumped over the wall and landed on the opposite side before making his way to the commotion he heard.

"I may have just gotten back from training, but I'm ready for whatever you've got! Give it to me!"

A scratchy male voice called proudly, followed by a second, different voice, which had a much more timid ring.

Y/N continued his way to the voices, only stopping after Tengen agreed to take the two males on his mission—which happened to be with Y/N. Three people let out relieved sighs, making Y/N question the number of people arguing against Tengen.

Y/N waited patiently for the others to finish speaking before entering the conversation himself

"Tengen."