Y/N backstory and breathing.

Youre blind in this story btw 👨‍🦯The image above is the scars over your eyes representing how you became blind

The image above is the scars over your eyes representing how you became blind

number of breathing forms: 13
unlocked: 5

Breathing Style: Serenity Breathing

First Form: River in the Canyon. Y/N's first form and his easiest to perform, he swings with the serrated side of his sword, its edges catching Y/N's prey by cutting through skin and hooking onto the wounds. It's not an attack for executing but rather to capture.

Second Form: Zephyr. 
A strike that goes perpendicular to the ground meant to cut anything and everything in half with one strike.

Third Form: Whisper. Y/N charges forward with speed. He then delivers parallel slices that cut through a large space with his sword with an almost 270° strike.

Fourth Form: Gently Weep. Y/N basic go to move when fighting head on. He launches five back to back slashes, aimed at certain parts of a demons body such as legs, arms, and lastly head.

Fifth Form: Embrace of the Ocean.
Y/N's ultimate technique defense, an impossible to break 270° barrier of slashes cut by his sword in front of him to defend the attack that comes his way. 

Sixth Form: Severed Vein.
A singular, power filled strike aimed at one point, useful for particularly strong demon skin or to defend against one powerful attack, he puts all of his power into this.

Backstory: F/N L/N, a child with ethereal (S/C) skin, (H/C) hair, and hazy eyes, was born into a family filled with love and warmth. His parents, skilled swordsmen, instilled in him a deep admiration for the art and taught him to have compassion for all living things.

From an early age, Y/N displayed a gentle and kind-hearted nature. He possessed an unwavering trust in others, making him susceptible to manipulation and deception in his earlier years. His initial interactions with people were often shallow, as he took people at face value and struggled to see their true intentions. Y/N had an innocence about him, unable to fathom the depths of darkness that some humans could possess.
However, a cloud loomed over Y/N's otherwise blissful existence. His older brother, Kazuki, harbored deep resentment and jealousy towards him. Kazuki had always been overshadowed by Y/N's willingness to learn and his stark contrast to his own sullen and slow-to-act personality. The seeds of envy that sprouted within Kazuki slowly grew into something much darker.

Kazuki's abuse began subtly, with disagreements and insults aimed at Hiroshi. Each time, Y/N forgave his brother, hoping that by showing compassion and understanding, he could change Kazuki's heart. But with each progression, the abuse escalated, with Kazuki's anger finding physical outlets directed at his younger brother.
Unbeknownst to Y/N's parents, the torment endured by their youngest son remained a secret. Y/N, ever the optimist, believed that his brother would eventually see the error of his ways and choose a path of kindness and love. He held onto the idea that if he just gave Kazuki another chance, forgiveness would prevail.
One ill-fated day, as the brothers engaged in their usual play sword fighting, Kazuki's jealousy reached its boiling point. In a fit of rage after suffering his fourth loss to Y/N, Kazuki suggested using their parents' real swords, disregarding
Y/N's concerns and protests against the idea. The young, trusting Y/N, sensing the danger but still clinging to hope, tried to stop his older brother. In a cruel twist of fate, Kazuki mercilessly sparred against his brother's will and inflicted a devastating blow, cutting both of
Y/N's eyes and forever robbing him of his sight.
The scars that marred Y/N's once fair visage served as a permanent reminder of the pain he had endured. It was a moment that shattered his innocence and forced him to confront the darkness lurking within his own family. Their 'sparring' was stopped moments after by their mother who heard young Y/N's screams of pain as his wound was inflicted.