Revenge of the Spider Queen: Alternative Route(Smut)

(A/n: Okay, so I had this 'Dirty' idea, if what if Mk ran into Akito while she was wandering the streets, in her outfit.)

---------------Warning-------------

This contains: Sexual content and slight cursing. Enjoy

----------------------------------------

WARNING

THIS BOOK HAS SOME MATURE THEMES SUCH AS HARASSMENT, UNHEALTHY BEHAVIORS, GORE, MURDERS, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR, SEXUAL CONTENT AND HAS SOME DEADDOVE DO NOT EAT ELEMENTS!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ON.

Nobody pov

Akito was walking around, just taking in the sights of the city during New Years.

It was certainly different from her world, considering she hardly left her house.

She was a little a nervous, because of her outfit.

The skirt was a little short, her chest was nearly spilling out and people were looking at her, oddly.

As she was eating some Mooncakes, when she bumped into someone.

She looked and saw...it was Mk!

"Hey Mk, what're you doing here?" She asked.

Mk looked at her and turned cherry red.

Her outfit, fit her perfectly.

Her curves, hips, thighs, chest...everything.

He stuttered and swallowed.

"U-Uh A-Aki...you look...so...cute~." He said, his eyes forming into hearts.

"Uh...thanks. I thought you were with Monkey King." She said.

"O-Oh! Yeah I was, but I decided to come down for a bit. What about you?" He asked.

"I was actually going to find the others." She said.

Mk kept staring at her, admiring her body.

'Ugh, I can't take it anymore!' He thought.

He grabbed her hand and took her back to Pigsy's shop and took her up to his room.

When they got there, he pinned her to the bed.

"Um, Mk? What're we doing back here?" She asked, a little freaked out.

He panted as his eyes turned pink, he had a lovesick smile on his face.

"Aki~, since the day you arrived here, I've fallen for you. The way you fight, smile, sing, anything...you made go crazy~." He said, caressing her cheek.

She just looked at him a little scared.

"I'm not trying to scare you, darling~. I just want to prove my love to you~." He said, and with that he kissed her.

Akito was surprised and tried to push him off...but...something made her stop.

She gave into the kiss and wrapped her arms and legs around him.

Mk shoved his tongue in her mouth, making her moan.

They broke away, panting.

Mk pulled out a condom from his pocket.

"How long...were you keeping that on you?" She asked.

Mk smiled at her.

"Since the day we first met~!" He said.