Bad Weather

WARNING

THIS BOOK HAS SOME MATURE THEMES SUCH AS HARASSMENT, UNHEALTHY BEHAVIORS, GORE, MURDERS, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR, SEXUAL ATTEMPTS AND HAS SOME DEADDOVE DO NOT EAT ELEMENTS!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ON .

My pov

It's been a day since I came to this odd world, a day since I moved in with Mk, a day since I started working at Pigsy's. 

Everything has been different for me so far. 

The EXE's have been very VERY protective of me...so has everyone else.

Anyway, I was with the gang on Sandy's boat.

I was drawing in my sketchbook, as the news came on.

"And in breaking news, it's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary DBK. Questions still remains about the small overpowered young man who saved us all. Authorities warn citizens on..."

"And I was like, "Stop there, Bull King." And DBK's all like, "You can't stop me! I'm cwazy!" And then I grabbed my staff, and whoosh! I created this giant mech!" Mk said, as he proceeded to break a hole into Sandy's ship.

"Sprung a leak, Mk?" I asked.

"Oh jeez!" Mk panicked, as he tried to fix the leak.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I continued to sketch.

 "I've just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop. And I show up to see you've all been slacking off all day!" Pigsy yelled, at the gang.

I looked up and sighed, before laying down on my stomach to finish my sketch.

"Oh, Piggy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone." Tang said, as he slurped up his noodles.

"Is he gonna get fat from eating all those noodles?" Shadow asked.

I shrugged and got up.

"Oh! By the way, I'm going to head to the Weather Station." I said, as Mk, Mei, Sandy, Tang and Pigsy looked at me. 

"Really? Do you have a swimming suit?" Mei asked.

I gave her a look.

"Mei...we literally went shopping, YESTERDAY. Did you forget?" I asked.

"Oh! Right...Well! Let's see it girl!" She said, as I went to the bathroom to change.

I changed into my swimsuit...but I forgot...my bandages and stretch marks. 

I had bandages on my hands, legs and arms, due to attacks.

Stretch marks due to lack of skin care.

I sighed and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Well...?" I asked.

?" I asked