Noodles or Death

WARNING

THIS BOOK HAS SOME MATURE THEMES SUCH AS HARASSMENT, UNHEALTHY BEHAVIORS, GORE, MURDERS, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR, SEXUAL ATTEMPTS AND HAS SOME DEADDOVE DO NOT EAT ELEMENTS!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ON .

My pov

I was with Tang and Pigsy, at the market.

Pigsy was getting some vegetables, I was just listening to music and looking around.

Tang was holding my hand, I was curious, but decided to drop it, since I thought he was worried I'd get lost.

After all, this was a big place.

Every time we met eye contact, he would get flustered and look the other way.

"Now this is a beautiful carrot! And we're golden!" Pigsy said, as I just giggled at him. 

"It must same 20,000 carrots we've looked at." Tang said.

"Give me that! I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a fine carrot like this! You ain't no culinary genius! Ha ha. Like me!" Pigsy said, as I rolled my eyes at him until someone got our attention. 

"My, my, my... you boys make quite a scene." A woman said, as she came out from the shadows.

" A woman said, as she came out from the shadows

'Who the hell...?' I thought.

"Looking to buy some ingredients? Something tasty? You've come to the right place~." She said, as she flirt with Tang but, he was not attracted by her. 

He only gripped my hand, and I knew something was wrong.

"Oh! That's very nice of you, Miss. Pigsy will be really happy." I said to her, trying to sound nice, as she turned to me.

She had a shock expression but her expression went back to normal.

"My, my, my! You're a beautiful young lady, you remind me of someone." She said, as I grew a bit scared.

Tang held my hand, trying to keep me calm, but it wasn't working..

"Pigsy, we should leave. Akito's shaking and I don't trust her. Let's go somewhere else." Tang said, pulling me along, only to look and see Pigsy was still by the stand.

"He's trying to get himself killed." I said.

Tang nodded and went back.

"Y-you are selling beautiful vegetables today?" Pigsy said, as we looked at the stand.

Nothing was there.

"Are you blind?" I said.

 "That's right, sugar. You came to the finest shop in the whole market. Why don't you come around back and look at my exclusive wares." She said.