A Hero is Born Pt 1

(Before I get into the story, I forgot to say this. My character has some foundation on, so they won't see her scars yet....not until later on in the story. Okay, LEGO!)

WARNING

THIS BOOK HAS SOME MATURE THEMES SUCH AS HARASSMENT, UNHEALTHY BEHAVIORS, GORE, MURDERS, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR, SEXUAL ATTEMPTS AND HAS SOME DEADDOVE DO NOT EAT ELEMENTS!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ON .

My pov

How in the world did it get to this?

One moment, I was at home, chilling and playing Splatoon 3, only to fall through a damn portal.

I can't see anything, my tail was at it's brightest and I still couldn't see anything.

I grabbed my rings, pulled on out and threw it.

I was able to move for some reason and went through the ring

I was able to move for some reason and went through the ring...only to fall again.

I saw a sunrise/sunset. I had to admit, it was beautiful.

I looked down and saw a mountain and tried to slow myself down, but it didn't work.

I dropped my rings in the process, making me curse my luck.

I fell faster as I landed on someone and rolled off, groaning in pain.

"Ow..." I said, rubbing my head.

"Oh dear, are you okay?!" A voice asked.

Redson pov

After saying my speech something or someone fell on me.

As I got up to give this person a piece of my mind, but I didn't....

When I looked at her.......in front of me was a beautiful being I ever laid my eyes on. 

Her black and white hair,, her chocolate skin, her ears and tail, I realized she was hurt.

"Oh dear are you alright?!" I yelled as my parents and the bull bots were shocked what I said. 

"Huh? N-No. I hurt my head and my ankle is jacked up." She said.

As I gently grab her, she looked at me oddly. 

"Just calm down and relax. This'll take a second." I said, as she tilted her head, confused. 

"What do you mea-!" 

She was cut off as I used my flames to heal her. 

"The heck?" 

She was shocked as my flames worked.

She looked at her ankle then at me, I gave her my hand, as she took it and stood up.

"Thank you so much! Sorry for falling on you. Are you okay?" She asked, checking me over.