2K Special Chapter

WARNING

THIS BOOK HAS SOME MATURE THEMES SUCH AS HARASSMENT, UNHEALTHY BEHAVIORS, GORE, MURDERS, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR, SEXUAL ATTEMPTS AND HAS SOME DEADDOVE DO NOT EAT ELEMENTS!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ON .

My pov

It's been a few days since the race, and I've been on edge constantly...why?

Because SOMEONE has been STEALING my clothes...more like my underwear and bras...lovely.

My brothers don't know who it is, and I don't want to bother anyone about it.

I know when something like this happens, you need to tell a trusted adult, but...at this rate, I don't know what to do.

Shadow says he smells ashes, like from something burning, and I know none of my friends smell like that, so now I'm getting a bit freaked out.

Anyway, I just got back from delivering orders, when Mei shoved a letter in my hands.

The letter had my name, with a heart by it...not creepy at all.

"Well...open it!!" She said.

I opened the letter and read it aloud.

"Dear Akito,

I've been a fan of you, ever since the day you arrived. If your reading this letter, then there's something I want to ask you. Will you go out with me tonight? It really would be an honor if you showed up for tonight, if so, meet me at the park around 9:00 PM. I'll be there.

From, SW"

Nobody pov

"Somebody asked-"

"Aki out-"

"On a date?"

After 3 minutes of silence, Mei started squealing like crazy, Sandy and Pigsy had sparkles in their eyes.

The ninja kids looked happy...a bit too happy.

Tang and Mk had a dark look on their face. 

Mei ran over to Akito and gave the girl a tight squeezing hug, which made her yelp as Mei happily laughed.

"YOU GOT A DATE TONIGHT!!!" She squealed.

"H-Hey! It's not really a date! We don't even know each other!" Akito said.

"Big sis, we have to get you ready! You need to be perfect for tonight!" Emma said, making the girl groan and facepalm.

"Guys, I'm not even sure if I'm going tonight! May I remind, I hardly know ANYONE in this world! It could be some kind of creep for all we know!" Akito said, reading over the letter again.

"She's got a point. She's only been here for like what....only...4 or 5 days?" Tang asked.

"How about this...we'll go with you, just in case something goes wrong." Ron said.

Akito sighed, knowing there was no way out of this.

"Okay, okay. Fine. But if ANYTHING goes wrong, I'm out." Akito said.

Mk and Tang really REALLY didn't like this.

She was THEIR kitten, and now some lowlife nobody was asking her out?!

Oh...they weren't gonna stand for this!

While the kids and Mei took Akito out shopping, Tang and Mk...made some murder plans.