'' 𝟢𝟢𝟫, 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝘦𝘴𝘢 ❞.

Start from the beginning

heading back to her room she let out a deep sigh, closing her door — leaning against it she thought back to what her mother said, did she like notti? if she didn't why did she kiss back ..

she was stuck, she wasn't ready to be with anyone or be in a committed relationship, & she knew better then to fall for notti, she knew his actions and how he treated girls. "this is pitiful" culture softly said.

she headed towards her desk pulling out the pink chair she quickly sat down opening her macbook, she typed in her passcode watching as all the apps of her dock upload for display.

clicking on the facetime icon she decided on calling the people she trusted most, danae & solest. they told each other everything — well mostly everything so this was a thing she needed help with.

"yo, whats up cuzzo?" danae asked with a smile placed on her face as the call connected from her end, waving culture smiled. "hey, soo I need help okay?" she stated as solest joined the call shortly after. "im here loves"

"wait, why we look serious?" she said fixing her camera so they were able to see her face, culture licked over her lip. "I have to tell you guys something, serious" she told as solest nodded, listening carefully.

culture thought about a millions way she could tell them but only one came out, "me and notti kissed" she quickly said, there eyes widened at the sudden truth that was before them. "bitch, i knew it .ᐟ " danae babbled with a quick victory dance.

"knew what?" culture asked raising her brows, danae calmed down before admitting her truth "I was on the phone with dd, & notti was talking about some girl but I wasn't listening to much" she shrugged, solest stood there shocked.

"when did this happen?" solest questioned wanting to know every detail, culture thought back "friday right after school he came over and ditched the linkup" she said as solest mouth opened. "girl and how?" solest said.

culture smiled thinking about what they did to lead up to that moment, "we were making tiktoks, and it just so happened i don't even know" she uttered as both of them bit down on their lips in amusement.

"so are ya together now, like what does this mean for you guys?" danae asked which sent culture back a little since they haven't even talked since then. "nothing were just friends, I think" she replied.

solest scrunched her face up "friends dont kiss, there is something going on" she implied, which culture felt a spark within notti but she denied all truths surrounding it. "I don't know, we haven't even talked since then" she said with a slight frown.

"oh hes one of those?" danae said making a yikes face as culture tilted her head to the side and simply rolled her eyes ... she knew about his ways, but she swore she didn't like him so she brushed past it.

"its whatever i'm not stressing he's the least of my concerns" she said trying to avoid any conflicts that could grow between the two, "girl, give him time to process that loved baring kiss ya shared" solest laughed.

  danae threw her hand up "actually, were all supposed to go out today, perfect time for ya to see the vibes" she said which caused culture to groan — she wasn't ready to face him especially after he practically ghosted her.

  "I don't know I have tons of homework" she lied with gritted teeth, "okay? we can help" solest implied knowing she was lying regardless of the fact. "okay okay, i'll go let me get ready" she said waving at the camera.